Chapter IV. The Dragons Court The Lion

Start from the beginning

I to Jon "He honoured me and give me his name, I would never be alive without him. He protected me and made me a queen" I to Sansa "Lady Catelyn trusted his loyalty once and he swore an oath to her and look at you back home" I look at Jaime "No man like him, The golden lion of honour. He is here abandoned everything and came despite he knew all the dangers he will be in" to Daenerys "but he pledged to you"

Brienne then stands up "You don't know me well, Your Grace" She walks from behind her table to stand in the middle of the Hall beside Jaime "But I know Ser Jaime. He is a man of honour. I was their captor once" I and Jaime share a look "But when we were taken prisoner and the men holding us tried to force themselves on me"

I look around trying not to remember. Jaime looks at me worried.

Brienne says "Ser Jaime defended me. And lost his hand because of it" to Sansa "Without him, my lady, you would not be alive. He armed me, armored me, and sent me to find you and bring you home because he'd sworn an oath to your mother."

Viserys walks towards Daenerys and whispers in her ear "Stop what are you doing, our father, not a hero here, you don't know all the story"

Daenerys whispers "What story?"

Viserys whispers looking at the people "Not here"

Daeron walks into the hall "Well as Aerys's older son but I have to say the truth, this man served well to our brother Rhaegar and if Rhaeger was here, he will let him stay, sister"

Sansa looks down and then back up at me "You vouch for him?"

I say "I do."

Sansa asks "You would fight beside him?"

I say "I would. Not first time"

Sansa says "You're my sister" 

I give her a look Now I'm sister, because if any bad thing happens to be on me.

Sansa says "I trust you with my life. If you trust him with yours, we should let him stay."

I smile nodding then look at Daenerys.

Daenerys asks "What does the Warden of the North say about it?" She turns to Jon who sighs.

Jon says "We need every man we can get."

The room falls silent as Daenerys thinks to herself "Very well."

Tyrion exhales sharply in relief. Jaime raises his head but I look down smiling. I and Daeron share a look.

Grey Worm picks up Jaime's sword, and walks over to him, handing it over aggressively "Thank you, Your Grace

Grey Worm picks up Jaime's sword, and walks over to him, handing it over aggressively "Thank you, Your Grace."

Daenerys stands up and the rest of the room does as she does. Sansa exits. Daenerys turns to Jon who exits after his sister.

Daenerys then exits followed by Tyrion, Varys, Jorah, Brienne and Missandei.

Jaime then catches my eyes as I leave with Daeron who putting his hand on my back leads me outside.