Chapter IV. The Dragons Court The Lion

Start from the beginning

Tyrion steps forward towards Daenerys "Your Grace, I know my brother__"

Daenerys says "Like you knew your sister?"

Tyrion says "He came here alone, knowing full well how he'd be received. Why would he do that if he weren't telling the truth?"

"Perhaps he trusts his little brother to defend him, right up to the moment he slits my throat."

Tyrion looks at Jon and Sansa.

Sansa says "You're right. We can't trust him. He attacked my father in the streets. He tried to destroy my house and my family, the same as he did yours."

Sansa, can't you just shut your mouth for a while?

Jaime says "Do you want me to apologize? I won't. We were at war. Everything I did, I did for my house and my family. I'd do it all again."

Bran says "The things we do for love."

I and Jaime look down. Daenerys, Sansa and Jon all turn slowly to look at Bran who sits to the side of Sansa. Jaime looks at him and Bran maintains eye contact.

Daenerys says "So why have you abandoned your house and family now?"

Jaime says "Because this goes beyond loyalty" He looks around to see Brienne then turns back "This is about survival."

Tyrion turns to look at Daenerys.

I walk towards him and he stares at me as the first time we saw each other

I walk towards him and he stares at me as the first time we saw each other. My heart beats faster and I am sure he does too, as all the people disappear around us for a moment. We aged, eight years ago we met be we feel old and tired like we are hundreds of years.

I stand next to him looking at Jon and Daenerys "Your grace, I guess when Jaime Lannister is here you should call for me, Sister" glare at Sansa "Her grace new in North do not know the traditional"

Jaime and I share a look.

I to Daenerys "I'm talking to you, not as part of your family, I'm talking to you as Queen of Tridents and allies to you. This is man take Dragonstone with me and give it back to your family."

"