𝘅𝘃𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝗌𝖺𝗄𝖻𝗂𝗇 𝗆𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌²

Começar do início

THREE?!

THREE?!

the pair stared into the camera in front of them, expressionless. soobin didn't know when they were going to speak, the whole idea of pretending to be frozen to start the live was sakura's. after a few more seconds of silence, he asked her a question without using most of his mouth.

"can we speak now?" she bit her lip to hold back a laugh, but ultimately failed. "yes, hello everyone! i'm sakura," she introduced. he did the same and almost immediately, she pretended to read a comment, making one up.

"it's says 'soobin aegyo pls.' moas want you to do aegyo!" he sent a death glare her way, going in to fake choke her. when he pulled away, she looked wide-eyes into the camera. "everyone, did you just see that? he tried to choke me!"

the boy immediately began waving his hands in front oh his face. "no, guys, it's not like that! don't misunderstand! sakura was just joking right? i'm sorry," he tried to defend. she smirked, "i'll only forgive you if you do aegyo."

he gasped, "aegyo is definitely not worth you forgiving me. sorry not sorry, it's the truth." she turned away from him, faking a pout while trying not to laugh. "you're such a bad friend. if i do aegyo, will you?" she asked, desperate for him to be cringey.

he nodded furiously, "if you do aegyo, i will defiantly do aegyo as well. now go, please," he ushered. she took in a breath of regret, immediately regretting what she said. "you know what-" "nope, you said you would. go."

she looked back at the boy, holding back a curse falling from her lips. she quickly did three cute actions, with "cute" noises. as she finished, she slammed her head down on the table. the boy's jaw dropped in shock at the loud bang it made.

she gained the courage to bring her head from her hands, and she stared at the elder. "now you have to do it." any protests he had died on his lips, and he quickly did as he promised. she laughed, "moa, please clip that and put that on weverse! thank you!"

 she laughed, "moa, please clip that and put that on weverse! thank you!"

FOUR?!

the day seemed like it would never end. the group practiced for hours on end, just to get a small break and go right back to it. sakura was incredibly tired. she hadn't got much sleep the night before, and kept getting scolded by the choreographer.

she understood where he was coming from, but it did nothing to help her already sour mood. she couldn't wait to go to the dorm and just sleep. that was genuinely all she wanted. but no, she had to practice some more.

as practice finally ended, the choreographer requested for her to stay for a little longer. she mentally cursed the guy, but nodded she would. she watched the other five file out of the room, longing to go with them.

"what's gotten into you today?" the man asked right off the bat. she was a bit taken aback, and her expression showed exactly that. "sorry, it's just that normally you're on your a-game. today, not so much." his explanation did nothing.

"i'm just really tired, i'm sorry," she excused, knowing he probably wouldn't think it was a valid answer. he sighed, disappointed. "let's just run through it one more time, okay? i want to make sure you got it."

she did as told, adjusting the things he wanted her to. finally, she danced to the full song to the best of her ability, and he let her leave. she quickly said goodbye and rushed out the door. she didn't think she'd left a room that quickly before.

she kicked off her shoes after entering the front door, making a beeline towards her room. she showered and got changed into something much more comfy. she let herself melt into her bed, and almost fell asleep. she was awoken by knocking on her door.

she opened it, revealing soobin. she let him in, inviting him to sit on her bed. she laid back with a sigh, "long day?" he asked. she nodded, "he wouldn't let me leave til' i perfected the stupid choreography. today was difficult." he frowned, "tomorrow can be better." she rolled her eyes, "yeah, sure." he put his hand on her thigh, "no, seriously! remember all the times you didn't think you would feel any entered but did? i do. you said you took life one breath at a time, do that again. if you don't get done everything you said you needed to today, that's okay. you have tomorrow, and the day after. i promise you, tomorrow everything will feel a bit better."

LANA HAS SOMETHING TO SAY!

yes the third one is inspired by jinsoul
yes the first one is from when i was sleep deprived

didn't think i'd update today but i did :-) probably won't update tmr then !!