Chapter 83: My Eye On You

Start from the beginning

Soyeon pushes her aside and she just walks away without saying a word.

Yuqi is very confused because she didn't say anything else to her other than just telling her to choose.

Soyeon: I hate you Yuqi

It's either Soyeon and Yuqi to be back together again or for them to remain friends.

The thing is... Yuqi has already made the decision that she makes and she wants to be back together with her.

Yuqi wants to get back together with her.

Yuqi missed her and love her so much.

She knew that this isn't the Soyeon that she knows when they became best friends.

Soyeon is slowly turning into a different person.

Soyeon is the kind of person that anyone who could ever dream of.

Soyeon is sick and tired of someone treating her like she wasn't there.

Is this what Yuqi wanted for them to get back together after the two of them broke up or is it she is also confused just as much as Soyeon??

Soyeon doesn't know know what to do.

She is just as much as confused as anyone else in the world in her eyes.

Soyeon had made it clear that she doesn't want to get back together with her yet Yuqi kept pressuring her.

Yuqi kept pressuring her for it and that is why she is mad at her.

Soyeon doesn't want to hurt her yet she already has because of the choice that she makes and she hasn't come to her about it for months.

Yuqi is mad at her because Soyeon hides things from her and hasn't been telling her.

Soyeon hasn't been telling anyone about what is going on with her.

Soyeon isn't just confused

She is also scared too and couldn't come to them about what happened last year when she went missing.

Yuqi's mind: What have I become??

Yuqi's mind: Am I just like Soyeon??

Yuqi's mind: No it can't be it's all because of those choices that I made

Yuqi's mind: I hurt Soyeon by not believing in her trust and for her to let her go

Yuqi's mind: I wouldn't let her go because she wants me to let her go

Yuqi's mind: Why me?? Why me??

Yuqi's mind: It's always me I have to be strong

Yuqi's mind: I must stay strong

Miyeon: Yuqi what the hell is going on??

Miyeon asked her.

Miyeon: What did you do to her??

Yuqi: I didn't do anything okay?? She just needs some time on her own.

Yuqi: All I'm just asking Soyeon is for her to choose for us to stay friends or for us to get back together again.

Miyeon scoffed and rolled her eyes.

Miyeon's mind: Yuqi cut the bullcrap right now

Miyeon's mind: You know exactly what you are trying to do to Soyeon