•Oneshot • ( V+F+ R)

Start from the beginning

——————————————-

Finney's POV 

We are on our way to Bruce's party and I'm in the back seat with Robin. Vance is the one driving. I was just in my own thoughts before I feel Robin grip my thighs. He gets closer and says " why do you look so good tonight corazón? I felt chills down my spine his hands got closer each time he moved. He started to kiss my neck and  soon enough the reached my sweet spot. I can feel him smile on my neck because of the sounds I held back. He reached my lips and it was hot but sweet and gentle. His tongue slipped into my mouth dancing all around. "SKIRT SKIRT"

Vance pulled over and  made robin take the wheel. "You've been fucking ignoring me all day. I wanna be with you too ya'know. " tonight  you look so damn hot it pretty hard to fucking ignore you and Robin practically having sex in the back seat. 

Damn it!  Unlike Robin, Vance is a bit more rough so he los hand grabbed my waist and sits me on him lap practically straddling him. He starts to kiss me with his tough and I feel so hot. I can feel my face getting hotter and his kissing getting more intense. Eventually he lets me breath and at this point I'm tired and gasping for air. " COME ON don't make Finn pass out pendejo! He can barley breath my love, be nice. " Whatever you started it!" Yea did now let him take a nap we are almost there. " fine."

15 minutes later ~~

Finney's POV

I woke up from my nap. That was a lot to handle. We are about to arrive at Bruce's party. I can't wait to see Billy and Griffin. All three of them are like practically dating just like me and Vance and Robin. They all care for each other very much and they don't use Bruce just for his money. They actually care and love him anyways we got to the party and there was the artist. It was a pretty well-known artist in our area, and he kept on looking at us as we enter through the door clearly Vance noticed and he put his hands and arms around my waist as we're walking in. Robin sees us and ask Vance  was wrong. Vance tilted his head towards the artist,and Robin completely understood. I mean his staring did kinda got me a little bit uncomfortable, but it wasn't much.

Well, eventually, we found Bruce, Billy and Griffin.I was so glad to finally see them, it had been so long, but of course we keep in contact by texting and FaceTime. I ran up to Bruce and gave her the biggest hug ever. Of course I gave Billy and Griffin a hug too. I asked Bruce where are you found a DJ or artist and he said his parents knew him. Incidentally, he was our age now I'm not saying, he looked older, but he look much more mature and a lot more young. I mean he was a pretty OK guy he was about 6 feet tall, a little bit taller than Robin, but short then Vance.

Bruce, Griffin and I all went to go get some drinks while Vance, Robin and Billy stay behind and talked on the couch. I'm pretty sure they were just talking about what they've done recently with their boyfriends and their lives I mean Robbins families, pretty wealthy, hell even found his families that wealthy as fuck. Billy Billie to his family had mad money. "Bruce did you ever notice that all of our boyfriends have money and I made lots LIKE ALOT. "Yeah, I guess I didn't notice. I just never bothered to bring it up. I mean that's not what we're with them in the first place but I guess it can go to the benefiting factors. 

Bruce's POV 

Anyways I'm so ducking tired and so is griff. Billy tired us out before the party because he just wanted to have some "fun times."I am absolutely f***ing exhausted said Bruce. Well how about you Griff? "Hell yea,listen Finn don't get me wrong, but the MF just be getting me so tired sometimes. Like I love him and a little but sometimes he's unbearable how about you? How are Robin and Vance?" Trust me it's like having two Billy's times 10.They LOW KEY suffocated me with their mouths on the way here. Literally look at my collarbone. I slightly put my shirt down to show them the marks on my collarbone. " damn bro I got you fucked up" " yeah, that does not look like it was an accident. Said griff. I love both fruit and Billy so much they are so kind and lovable but Finn was right it's crazy how horny they are. 

Narrators POV 

All three men were talking to each other at the drinking table. The artist put on a couple of songs as he approach the drinking table. He taps fin on the shoulder and ask him how he is doing and why is he here all alone?. "Well I'm not here alone my boyfriends over there. I'm doing great actually. How about you? What's your name? I asked Finney's well. My name is Benito and I'm doing good. Earlier I couldn't help it over here or your name. It's finney, right? "Yea it is." Well, Finney, would you like to come dance with me? Ask Benito. "I'm sorry no I just don't feel comfortable. Plus I'm with my guys right now and we're just talking." Benito does not seem pleased with this answer and he yanks Finn's wrist so that he is now standing up instead of sitting down. 

Finneys POV 

Ow! what the fuck?! Let me go!! I yelled and apparently nobody heard but Bruce had already started to go and find Robin or Vance or Billy but couldn't find them. I was let with griffen who tried to stop him but his grip was getting tighter. At this point griff tries prying me away but Benito pushed and the and the slammed Griffens head on the table. Bruce heard some commotion but still couldn't find any of our boyfriends. I saw Bruce come close but he was hyperventilating and griffen was bleeding a bit from his head. People stopped and stared, but the music is still doing loud that it's only a few witnessing. Griffen is still a bit dizzy but I'm still trapped and Brice is having a panic attack right now. I yelled at griffen to go get Bruce and help him. 

I saw him make way to him, but forget that Benito is still holding on to me. He kissed me and I tried to pull away but he grabbed me and made me kiss him. Someone must have found one of our boyfriends because Benito got kicked by robin and punched by Vance. I told billy about what happened with Bruce and he found him. Bruce had passed out but billy took griffen and bruce upstairs to there room to rest. The whole party has stopped and everyone is looking at us. I pry Vance off of Benito and we all leave and so does the rest of the party. Bruce's parents have people to call when such situations happen and so I called them up and explain what had happened it was all token care of. 

Vance's POV 

I gave finn a big hug when we got home. The car ride was silent but Finn was fixing up robins leg in the backseat. That motherfucking bastard had the audacity to touch Finney like that. I'm mad at my self for not being there. Robin comforted finney when we got home and we all just cuddled up in bed. " I'm sorry finney." I said " for what? You did nothing wrong, if anything that sicko needs to apologize not you baby." I'm still so damn mad that I wasn't there to help you i said. " yea I feel guilty, I should've known did Robin." Guys I love you both so much, you both helped me. I'm not mad or disappointed in you guys. So don't be sad or feel to guilty. He gave both me and Robin hugs and kisses. C'mon let's get to bed, ok?  

I love you guys so much said Finney 

I love you to mi Tesoro. 

I love you to Finn. 

Goodnight 🌙 

..................

Don't worry y'all I will finish the mafia ah I just needed a break. And I love this story it's so wholesome. Mostly🫢 but anyways ily 🤟 

Love y'all have a great day/night/evening ❤️😚😚