Chapter II. I Did It For Love

Start from the beginning

"It's like the court to me"

Sansa says "Considered it as you want"

Arya asks "Did they force you, Did they? With a knife at your throat? Did they put you on a rack and stretch you until your bones started to pop?"

"You were the golden lion's wife. Lord Tywin considered you as his daughter, you stayed with him and helped him."

I say "You were my sister-in-law, sister. We stayed together as I remember honouring our husbands and You don't know what it was like."

Arya says "So was I

Arya says "So was I. I would have let them kill me before I betrayed my family."

I give her a look "Betrayed my family?!"

Sansa says "I remember you in the red keep ordering the ladies there before Joffrey's wedding to make sure the wedding going well. I remember the pretty red dress you were wearing. I remember the fancy way you were. You loved being a Lannister every single day we were there"

"And what did you do? Did you come running to the rescue Robb? Did you fight off the Lannisters and save Father and Robb? Did you do anything all these years at all, you were Tyrion's wife and Joffrey's betrothed before" I look between all of them "But no one moved. Just like me."

Arya says "I didn't betray him. I didn't betray Robb. I didn't betray our entire family for my beloved husband."

"All of you should be on your knees thanking me. We're standing in Winterfell again because of me and Jaime and our army" to Sansa "You didn't win it back" looking at Jon "Jon didn't win it back. He lost the Battle of the Bastards" looking at them "The lion men or Harrenhal forces won the battle and they rode north for me, the red queen while you were off where travelling the world? And gods know where were Sansa"

"I was training."

"Training. Well, I am so proud of you at that but while you were training I suffered things you can never imagine."

Sansa says "Oh, I don't know about that. I can imagine quite a lot."

I say "You never would have survived what I survived."

Sansa annoyed "I guess we'll never know."

"That's absurd what is happening right now, you have no right to talk to me that way, both of you forget yourselves I'm your older sister."

Sansa sits at the table "You were with Tywin talking to him smiling and happy after we know Robb was murdered by them."

I make an echoing voice "Oh did you see me"

Jon says "Can we talk like normal people that is enough"

Bran says "Rickon was crying all day waiting for you more than waiting for Mother" I stare at him "You promised him when I wake, you would come and see him" tears locked in my eyes "He remember your promise and waited all these years"