Chapter II. I Did It For Love

Start from the beginning

Morgaena opens her eyes and walks towards the block on the floor and left block and finds books and a knife with a bowl.

Morgaena takes the knife and sees the blood, she touched it and the blood is still warm.

Morgaena takes the book and one of them is about Valyrian spells. The black feather between the pages as a bookmark. The page about miscared.

》》》》《《《《

Lyanna POV

In Winterfell Godswood. I sit holding Rhaegar. Snow sits by my leg under the Weirwood tree. I look at the cut on my wrist and wince in pain as I touch it. Maybe Cersei must be miscarried now.

Arya walks towards me "Do I have to call you Queen Lyanna now?"

I chuckle "I prefer your highness" I pet Snow "I am sure you remember Arya, Snow"

Arya smiles petting Snow "Hey" she looks at my son "What is his name?"

I smile "Rhaegar"

"Jaime named his son Rhaegar"

"That's Daeron's son, I mean Tomas, I am sure you heard the story of who he is but that our son together"

Arya nods "I see. Who killed Joffrey? Did you?"

"No, it was Lady Olenna"

"I wish I had. I was angry when I heard someone else had done it. However long my list got he was always first."

I wonder "Your list?"

"Of people, I'm going to kill" We laugh. 

As I stand heading back to the castle and Snow follows us "Well, I am proud of you for becoming a tough girl" smile "I am like a proud mama" Arya smiles "How did you get back to Winterfell?"

"It's a long story. I imagine yours is too."

"Yes. It's not a very pleasant and a very complicated one."

"Mine neither, but our stories aren't over yet."

I nod "No, they're not" We get inside the great hall and I found Jon, Sansa and Bran. Arya closes the door behind us. I look at them "What is going on?"

Arya puts her hand behind her back "Queen Lyanna Lannister, queen of the Tridents and Stormsend."

Rhaegar starts to cry.

Sansa stands "Father always was pissed off by your actions, you were wild and never listened to anyone but yourself."

Arya says "Father considered you as a boy and made you his squire. Now he's dead. Killed by the Lannisters with your help."

I turn and look at her calming Rhaegar "What in the seven hells are you talking about?"

Sansa says "We are talking about the lady of the red keep, the queen"

I hush Rhaegar "Oh it's okay, boy"

Arya says "I always put my family first that was your words. Father attacked and you left with your beloved Jaime Lannister. Father has been charged with treason. He conspired with Robert's brothers against your husband's son."

Sansa says "You turn against Robb, you run away and back to King's Landing"

I give Rhaegar to Jon "Take him"

Sansa asks "Did they force you?"

"Someone bother himself, Why are we talking about the past today?"

Jon says "They want to talk as a family"