3

“CAW CAW! HASHIRA MEETING IN A WEEK! HEAD TO THE MASTERS ESTATE SOON! CAW CAW! HASHIRA MEETING IN A WEEK!” My crow said as I was sitting in the woods two days later. “Thank you Yeuri. Can you relay a message to the master for me. I want the master to know that the demon has been defeated and that it was upper moon 4 who went by Ankoku. I didn't do it on my own though. Some low ranking slayers helped me but have passed in the end from wounds.” I told my crow. Tanjiro and Douma were hidden behind me making flower crowns. “CAW CAW! YOUR MESSAGE WILL BE DELIVERED SOON! CAW CAW!” It said as it flew away.

I wasn’t lying to the master. I did actually defeat upper 4 with the help of some now dead slayers. Tanjiro had told me that there is a new upper 4 named Hantengu who joined a few hours ago. I stood up and looked at the two demons I was with who were tickling each other. Once they stopped, Tanjiro looked at me and smiled a little. “Y/n. Do you want to become a demon with us? You can stay with us for the rest of eternity. You’ll never have to leave us.” He asked me. I was shocked to say the least but I smiled and nodded. “Sure. But I have one request. Let’s turn me into a demon in front of the other hashira. I can take you two with me and we can have you up where the master usually is. When we reveal you two, I jump up there and you can turn me into a demon.” I told them. They nodded and smiled at me. Douma helped Tanjiro to me because his thighs still hurt from the markings I made.

Once he was close enough, he hugged me and smiled. I smiled too and held him tight. He looked up at me and kissed me which shocked me a little. I kissed him back soon after and smiled at him when we pulled apart. Douma walked over to us and kissed Tanjiro. Once they finished, I pulled Douma to me and kissed him. Once we pulled away, I fell backwards and took the two of them down with me. I ended up having them both with their heads on my chest when we landed and we just laid there. We fell asleep like that and woke up about half an hour after it turned dark. I took them to get my things with me and we headed on our way to the masters estate.

About 6 days later we arrived and I took them to my estate, the eclipse estate, for a bit so that they could rest. I left to go to the master once they fell asleep. I had to talk to him about having Tanjiro and Douma up with him during the meeting tomorrow. I had to think of code names for them. I decided that Tanjiro is Captain because he is a leader and Douma is Iceman because he uses ice. I decided I’d be Slasher because it suits how I’m a demon slayer. “Master. May I come in?” I asked the master once I got there. “Of course my child. No need to ask for permission before entering.” He said. I smiled a little and kneeled down in front of him. “Master. For the hashira meeting tomorrow, I’d like to have two people join us. They prefer to go by Captain and Iceman. They claim to have something to show us.” I told him.

He smiled at me and nodded. “Of course they can join us then. And you said they go by Captain and Iceman? Can you tell me which is which so I don’t mix them up tomorrow.” He said to me. I nodded and looked up at him. “Sure thing. Iceman is the one with the slightly higher voice and he is taller. Captain is the one with the more of a rough voice. Captain prefers that name because he is like a lord to a group of people. Iceman prefers that name because he works with ice and makes sculptures of people. Iceman is in that group of people who is in the group who is led by Captain. They both have skin conditions that are like demons though so they can’t go out into the sun so I was hoping that they could stay up with you. And I’ve already checked them to see if they are demons and they aren’t.” I told him.

“Ah. I see. Of course they can stay up with me so they don’t trigger their skin condition.” He said to me. I soon left and went to my estate after thanking the master. I went to where Douma and Tanjiro were and saw them awake. “Hello you two. How are you doing?” I asked them. Douma immediately ran and hugged me. “I talked to the master. He agreed to let you two join us and I came up with code names for us. Tanjiro, your Captain and you run a group of people. You get to choose what your group does. Douma, your Iceman and you work with ice and make sculptures of people. You're in that group of people who Tanjiro leads. I’m slasher because it suits me as a demon slayer. But once I turn into a demon I’ll be Doomsday.” I told them.