Chapter 32

Lucky couple got the green dinosaur and exchanged it for super luxurious thermal equipment.

Ji Yu and Shao Wenyu gave up on the green dinosaur ahead of time, and finally found another target doll, and got ordinary winter clothes.

Although the two seriously suspected that Su Huai helped Jiang Yanxi, which was regarded as "cheating", but because they made their own decision to give up the green dinosaur, this task was too much a test of luck, so they had no opinion on the result.

It will be very hot if you change your thermal equipment in advance, so you have time to change your clothes before getting off the plane.

The team of "The Covenant of God" immediately rushed to the airport.

This time, more fans came to see off the machine, because the previous record was secretly cleared in the claw machine shop, so Jiang Yanxi has not felt the reality of coming out to record the show. Having a sweet private date with Su Huai.

It wasn't until he got out of the car and saw the crowds of people that Jiang Yanxi became anxious because of the crowds again.

Although Jiang Yanxi has made up his mind to get better, it is difficult to quickly overcome the severe social fear for many years.

He also needs a gradual acceptance process.

Su Huai still pulled up Jiang Yanxi's coat and hat, this time directly protecting him in his arms and leading him through the most "dangerous" crowded area.

After the last recording accident, everyone paid attention.

Ji Yu and Shao Wenyu consciously walked very close to the front, surrounded by staff members who were fully motivated.

Jiang Yanxi suddenly became the most important guest, the key protection object, and was carefully protected by everyone.

Jiang Yanxi only felt that he flashed past the crowd very mysteriously, with a narrow field of vision, and could hardly see any way. After a while, Su Huai guided him through the crowd and entered the VIP waiting room with few people.

Being taken care of so carefully by everyone, Jiang Yanxi always feels that he has taken up too many people's care, and he is very grateful for the warmth, but at the same time feels very sorry and embarrassed.

If it's a normal program guest, the program team doesn't need to have so many worries.

He still felt that he had caused a lot of trouble for everyone.

Jiang Yanxi sat quietly next to Su Huai in the waiting room, thinking in her heart, this recording must try to be as "normal" as possible, so that everyone can't be so nervous about him anymore.

Su Huai took Jiang Yanxi's guilt into his eyes that he thought he had hidden well, put Jiang Yanxi's hand into his pocket, and gently squeezed his fingers.

Jiang Yanxi recovered from her complicated thoughts and turned to look at him suspiciously.

Su Huai just smiled at him indifferently, and praised him in a volume that only two people could hear: "Why is he in such a good state this time?" Jiang Yanxi was

slightly relieved to be praised by Su Huai, and the corners of his mouth curled up a little happily.

Su Huai came closer and asked quietly: "Is it to perform well in front of me and pass the assessment as soon as possible?"

Jiang Yanxi blushed, and looked away unnaturally, but did not deny it.

Su Huai looked at Jiang Yanxi's blushing cheeks, and slowly raised the corners of his mouth.

Jiang Yanxi looked at Ji Yu who was sitting diagonally opposite, and cast a grateful look with the tacit understanding between friends.

Ji Yu pretended not to know what he was expressing, and raised his eyebrows blankly.

Jiang Yanxi smiled at him.

In this dating mission, only Jiang Yanxi, who knows Ji Yu best, can see through his outstanding acting skills.

During the high school holidays, Ji Yu took Jiang Yanxi out to play, and showed off his gorgeous doll-holding skills in a video game city where there were few families.

The dolls that Jiang Yanxi liked were all taken home with only a small amount of game currency.

After meeting Ji Yu, he began to truly enter a new world.

Ji Yu is the light of all officials in the new world.

The flight time this time is longer than the last time, because there is no direct flight, plus the transit time in the middle, it takes 13 hours, so this recording is also very early, and it was only eight in the morning when I boarded the plane after completing the dressing task. point.

Jiang Yanxi had already taken short-acting inhibitors before going out, and the condition of combined fever was relatively stable.

He also used the special pheromone masking spray during the combined heat, so Su Huai couldn't find his abnormality either.

Omega's binding heat is more private than Alpha's susceptible period.

Because once Omega loses drug control during the binding heat period, it will release a large amount of very attractive pheromone during the binding heat period, causing the surrounding Alphas to lose control, and even trigger some Alpha susceptibility periods to advance.

Therefore, Omegas generally do not travel for a long time during the combined heat period, which is a very dangerous behavior.

Because there were still many unpredictable factors during the recording, Jiang Yanxi decided to tell Su Huai and Lu You about it after consideration.

He didn't want to cause a recording accident because of his concealment.

After eating the meal, Su Huai asked Jiang Yanxi if he still wanted to eat ice cream. Jiang Yanxi hesitated for a moment, looked a little shyly close to Su Huai's ear, and whispered about his situation in a low voice.

Su Huai and Huai Huai's pseudo-mega told this kind of privacy issue that is usually only revealed between lovers, and the target is Jiang Yanxi, so startled that the eyelashes were slowly raised a little, and the ear of the whispered side was a little red.

He felt Jiang Yanxi's full trust, and he felt a great sense of satisfaction and responsibility in his heart.

Su Huai quickly hid his unnaturalness, and seriously approached Jiang Yanxi's ear and asked in a low voice, "Is there anything uncomfortable?"

Jiang Yanxi's cheeks turned red, and she shook her head slightly.

Su Huai helped him pull up the blanket, looked at him with unconscious possessiveness in his eyes, and told him worriedly: "This time recording, please don't leave my side."

Jiang Yanxi obediently said "Yes" , looking at Su Huai with absolute trust in his eyes.

Su Huai's chest was suddenly filled with hot emotions, and he looked at Jiang Yanxi with deeper eyes, and with some hesitation.

With the help of Jiang Yanxi, his susceptibility period has ended safely.

With the highly matching Omega appeasement, the length of the susceptibility period this time was almost halved compared to before.

But Su Huai is not sure whether Jiang Yanxi is willing to accept his help.

As Shao Wenyu said before, Omega is very easy to be targeted by other Alphas during the bonding fever.

Omega is absolutely weak in front of Alpha and has no ability to resist. If he is not careful, he may be snatched away by those Alphas who are plotting evil.

Alpha's temporary markers are the best natural inhibitors for Omega.

Once other Alphas find that this Omega's pheromone has been occupied, they will greatly reduce their instinctive impulses.

Short-acting inhibitors need to be taken strictly according to the interval, otherwise the drug effect will be interrupted, leading to the onset of binding fever.

After talking with Su Huai, Jiang Yanxi went to the back to talk to Lu You again.

Lu You touched his shoulder with relief: "I see, don't worry, the inhibitor can be used at any time whether you have completed the luggage task or not. There should be no problem. There are no dangerous activities in this recording. There is a problem. Be sure to tell me in time."

Jiang Yanxi said a little apologetically: "I'm sorry, I always cause trouble for you."

Lu You: "What kind of trouble is this? Take good care of you, you must not have this kind of psychological burden. We are already very grateful that you bravely overcome your psychological problems and agree to participate in the program. Go back and rest, this time we will start recording the date when we get off the plane. Save your strength."

Jiang Yanxi nodded and returned to his seat.

After returning to his seat and sleeping for a while, Jiang Yanxi's cell phone suddenly rang.

Jiang Yanxi woke up immediately, took out a small portable medicine box, and poured out a light yellow short-acting inhibitor in his hand.

Su Huai pursed his lips slightly and stared at him, with a hint of loss in his eyes.

This great Alpha who can be used at any time is by his side, and it is a relationship that has already been temporarily marked.

Jiang Yanxi couldn't see it.

Jiang Yanxi didn't ask for it, Su Huai could only respect his choice.

Exuding an imperceptible faint resentment, he handed him warm water.

Jiang Yanxi immediately sensed Su Huai's little emotions sensitively, and stared into his eyes for a moment.

Jiang Yanxi hesitated for a moment, took the water and ate the medicine, carefully looked into Su Huai's eyes and whispered politely: "Thank you." Su Huai sat next to

him lazily with his chin propped up, a little helpless Said: "I don't need to thank you for this level of help."

Jiang Yanxi: "?"

Then... what level should I use?

Su Huai found Jiang Yanxi's bewildered expression very interesting, and raised the corners of his mouth to hint: "Xixi, what do you think I look like?"

Jiang Yanxi's eyes were full of confusion: "Senior...what do you look like?"

Su Huai looked at him expectantly.

Jiang Yanxi observed Su Huai carefully for a few seconds, his mind was full of the emojis Su Huai likes to use, hesitantly whispered: "Like... a dog?"

Su Huai: "..."

Su Huai was angry and funny, messing with Jiang Yanxi Hair, resisting the urge to make people cry, bit his lower lip.

Afraid that he would not understand again, he hinted more bluntly in a low voice: "Jiang Yanxi, do you think I look like an Alpha?"

Jiang Yanxi suddenly realized, and instantly flushed.

The senior... wants to help him too?

Su Huai crossed his arms, looked at him meaningfully, and affirmed his guess lightly: "Your dog is very loyal and is ready to repay you at any time."

Jiang Yanxi pursed her lips in embarrassment, lowered her head and entangled her fingers, and politely refused: " For the time being...not yet."

Su Huai asked puzzledly, "Why?"

Jiang Yanxi couldn't tell why.

He is willing to help the seniors pass the susceptibility period with severe symptoms, but his symptoms of combination fever are not so severe, and can be well suppressed by taking short-acting drugs.

And, it always feels different.

No, it's completely different.

Being helped by seniors to get through bonding fever, it's... embarrassing.

If you help each other... you will really be like lovers.

Jiang Yanxi didn't answer, and Su Huai didn't ask any more questions, but just looked at him quietly from time to time, and the whole flight was filled with faint resentment of being left idle.

Before getting off the plane, Jiang Yanxi went to change the warm equipment provided by the program group. Su Huai immediately got up and followed him, and followed him every step of the way, guarding outside the door.

Shao Wenyu also came over with his clothes to change, but was stopped by Su Huai in the aisle, and said lightly, "Someone is using it."

Shao Wenyu said indifferently: "Oh, then I will wait."

Su Huai: "Go back and wait."

Shao Wenyu asked amusedly, "Is there any difference between going back and waiting here?"

Su Huai just folded his arms and looked at him not to refuse.

Shao Wenyu looked at Su Huai unconsciously, and said with a smile, "Huaihuai, you are protecting a little too much, so I can't get close to him within ten meters, right?" Su Huai said, "It can be

done Best."

Shao Wenyu: "...What about the basic trust between brothers?"

Su Huai looked him up and down, smiled, and joked, "Guess?"

Shao Wenyu made a contemptuous gesture and went back with his clothes in his arms. Jokingly put down the cruel words: "I will come back."

Jiang Yanxi changed into thick clothes and came out. She wore too many layers and her movements became clumsy.

His cheeks were flushed with heat, and he was a little out of breath.

Su Huai looked back at him, and slowly pursed the corners of his mouth: "Xixi, you look like a snowman."

Jiang Yanxi panted with her mouth slightly open, her forehead hair under the light yellow knitted hat was a little wet, "This is too thick... It's so hot, senior, do you really need to wear so much?"

Su Huai smiled and helped him unzip the windproof down jacket: "It's snowing all over Island R, so it'll be cold when it lands." The

plane bumped suddenly when it encountered a draft. Play a reminder sound for passengers to return to their seats and fasten their seat belts.

Jiang Yanxi's body was too clumsy to be trapped by the clothes, and she stiffened and leaned forward.

Su Huai immediately hugged Jiang Yanxi firmly and pressed him against the wall.

Jiang Yanxi's heart rate soared instantly, he raised his head in a daze, and met Su Huai's eyes, who were looking down at him deeply.

Through such thick clothes, Jiang Yanxi could faintly feel the powerful and rapid beating in Su Huai's chest, like an illusion.

After stabilizing for a while, Su Huai immediately carried the man back to the seat and sat down. He fastened Jiang Yanxi's seat belt first, and then fastened his own.

Another forty minutes later, the plane finally landed at Island R International Airport, where the snow was falling heavily.

The time zone of Island R is eight hours later than that of Chicago, and it was still daylight when the plane arrived.

When the plane landed, Jiang Yanxi looked at the white city covered by heavy snow in amazement, feeling as if he had entered the world of ice and snow in a fairy tale.

There is already a lot of snowfall in Zhicheng every year, but it is not at the same level as here.

If Zhicheng is the lair of the ice elves, R island is the kingdom of the ice queen.

It was already mid-to-late March, but Island R ushered in the snowfall with the heaviest snowfall in decades.

Most of the flights at the airport were delayed or even canceled due to the heavy snow for several days.

The weather forecast that the program team checked in advance suddenly changed. The next two days that should have been sunny for the whole area, there is an 80% probability that it will continue to snow heavily.

Cheng Yue and Lu You had already started to have headaches on the plane.

I am worried that the return flight will be cancelled, and I am even more worried that I will not be able to see the aurora due to the weather.

The romantic "Night of the Aurora" is likely to turn into an exciting "Night of the Snowstorm".

Because of the heavy snow, there were not many people at the airport except for the stranded passengers.

Su Huai also changed his clothes in advance, and Jiang Yanxi wore a matching white windproof jacket, a handsome black knitted hat and his precious scarf, and held Jiang Yanxi tightly all the way out of the airport.

Island R was indeed very cold. As soon as Jiang Yanxi stepped out of the airport gate, she was shivered by the tori-feather-like flakes of snow and the cold wind, and it was difficult to open her eyes.

Fortunately, the clothes are thick, so I don't feel cold at all.

Jiang Yanxi looked back at Ji Yu worriedly.

The jacket Ji Yu got was also very thick, enough to withstand the cold air here, so he gave him a look of nothing, waved his hand temporarily and said goodbye, "I should see you again, have a nice date." Jiang Yanxi waved his hand reluctantly

.

Su Huai waited for Jiang Yanxi to bid farewell to Ji Yu, held up a black long-handled umbrella to help Jiang Yanxi block the snow, and quickly escorted him into the car prepared by the program crew.

This time the program group prepared a black off-road vehicle for them, with anti-skid chains installed on the tires in advance.

After getting into the car that had been warmed up in advance, their mobile phones rang. It was a luggage task sent by the program team through a text message.

The itinerary of this show is different from the last time, because it was daytime when we arrived and it was still early, so we started recording directly after getting off the plane

. Drive to City A, find Mr. Ruisen's B&B, take photos along the way and punch in three of the top ten most popular natural attractions on Island R, successfully complete the task to claim two people's luggage, and if the task fails, you can randomly claim one person's luggage." Su Huai glanced

. Time, I checked the time of the route to City A with my mobile phone: "It's 1:30 in the afternoon, and it takes three hours to drive to City A normally. The weather may be slower, but there is plenty of time." Jiang Yanxi also checked the

phone The travel strategy map, said: "Six and a half hours, the scenic spots are all along this route, it should be in time."

Su Huai asked: "Is it cold?"

Jiang Yanxi tugged at the thick collar of the turtleneck sweater: "No It's cold... a bit hot."

The thickness of Ji Yu's suit may be just right.

Su Huai drove the car out with a smile, "Don't take it off, it's better for you to wear more now."

Jiang Yanxi's ears turned red, and she lowered her head embarrassedly, "Yeah."

Because it's a special road condition, it still can't be used Autopilot is safer than manual control.

Jiang Yanxi originally thought that he could help the senior drive this time, but he didn't expect the road conditions to be so bad, he really didn't dare to take the risk.

The off-road vehicle did not drive directly to city A, but merged into the traffic flow bound for the main city.

Because he had already made preparations in advance, Su Huai didn't care much about completing the luggage task, and said indifferently: "I'll take you to eat first, and see the strategy, and see if there is anything you want to eat." The appetite will be bad during the combined heat,

so Jiang Yanxi didn't eat much on the plane this time, and was indeed a little hungry.

The more famous food on Island R is also seafood-based. Jiang Yanxi wants to try the most famous lobster meal on Island R.

Jiang Yanxi couldn't help laughing, why is it a shrimp again...

Su Huai saw Jiang Yanxi suddenly laughing from the corner of his eye, and laughed too.

Jiang Yanxi turned to look at him suspiciously.

Su Huai asked: "What are you laughing at?"

Jiang Yanxi wanted to laugh again thinking about it: "Senior, can we eat shrimp again?"

Su Huai said: "Of course, we can go wherever you want."

Jiang Yanxi looked at Su Huai with trembling eyes again, and asked curiously: "What were you laughing at just now, senior?"

Su Huai thought for a while and said, "I don't know."

Jiang Yanxi: "?"

Su Huai: "I see you smiled , I just want to be with you."

Jiang Yanxi's eyelashes trembled, and her chest was hit hard by her heartbeat.

Su Huai supported the steering wheel, and said, "But if you cry, you won't be able to accompany you."

Jiang Yanxi stared blankly at Su Huai's handsome side face, which was extraordinarily gentle reflected by the gentle white light of the snowy sky, his eyes flickered slightly in ecstasy .

Subconsciously asked in a low voice: "Why?"

Su Huai glanced at him with a charming smile in his eyes, "Because I want to coax you." I voted for Bawang or the little angel of irrigation nutrient solution~

Thanks to the little angel of irrigation nutrient solution: 4 bottles of Muzimu;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!