Imagine #48: ForeverMore (Part 1)

Imagine #48: Forevermore (Part 1)

{So this is a mini fanfic again and it will have several parts. This imagine is inspired by one of the night TV show here in our country but of course I changed some of the plot, please enjoy reading.

Some things you need to know first before reading this imagine: Fall Out Boy does not exist in this imagine, but, of course, the boys will be here. Patrick will be a hard-headed/stubborn at the beginning of the story - just imagine him like a good guy acting like a bad guy, don't look at him as a real DOUCHE on this part. On the other hand, your attitude here is like tomboy-ish, a badass girl who knows how to protect herself.

Well, That's just about it. Enjoy reading!}

"I don't care what you think,

As long as it's about me

The best of us can find happiness, in misery

I don't care what you think,

As long as it's about me" Patrick sang his original song while going down to the grounds with his parachute. He really means what he sings; he doesn't care about anyone, and he only cares about himself and everything that he likes. His mom told him to attend the family meeting today to discuss his plans for the hotel they own, but Patrick didn't care about that, in fact, he doesn't even want to run that hotel. He wants to start a band. He is feeling all rebellious right now.

Patrick kept on falling to the ground but suddenly he lost control of the parachute. He was having a hard time to find where he should land, he already lost his way. But before thinking about that, he needs to find a safe landing spot.

"Shit!" he murmured. He crashed to a stall full with cupcakes. Patrick wrecked the whole stall, and he was covered in icing and sweet cupcakes. "Well, I've gone down to a lot of sugar." He whispered.

"My cupcakes!" you walked out of your house and saw the damage he did. Those cupcakes were supposed to be delivered to the hotel that Patrick owned, and now he ruined it. "Do you realize what you've done?!" you shouted angrily at him.

"It was an accident lady!" Patrick said, not even saying any sorry. He stood up and tried to pull his parachute that was now covered in so much rainbow-colored icing. "Where on earth am I? Why are you living in the middle of nowhere? And why are your cupcakes outside?" he asked you continuously. Before you can answer his questions, your brother finally arrived driving the supposed to be delivery van for the cupcakes.

"Pete! We are so much in trouble!" you said to your brother and he saw the damage too.

"What the hell happened?!" he shouted but when he saw Patrick, he suddenly stopped. "Mr. Patrick Stump? What are you doing here?"

"You knew this jerk?!" you said, still upset that he ruined everything.

"{Y/N}! He's the son of the owner of the Vaughn's Hotel! So shut up!" Pete whispered shout at you, but still that didn't make any difference.

"So?! What if he is the son of the owner of that hotel? That doesn't give him the permission to land on things and not even feeling sorry about it!" you shouted.

"Hey! I said it was an accident!" he shouted at you, he looked so irritated at you, but you have to admit he's kind of cute. "Why are you driving one of our delivery vans?" he asked Pete.

"Those cupcakes were supposed to be delivered to the café at your hotel." Your brother answered him, and Patrick just shrugged. You grunted he was really a jerk.

"You're not even gonna say 'sorry' or do anything about the trouble you made, Mr. Stump?!" you tried to stay calm. Even if you're angry, you still have some respect for the guy. He didn't answer you, but Patrick rubbed the icing off his cheek, and he tasted it.

"Why are you even upset? Your cupcakes aren't even good." He said coldly, but deep inside he was lying. He liked the taste of it.

"WHY YOU ARROGANT JERK!" you're about to attack him, but Pete hold you back. "Peter Lewis, let go of me!" you struggled. Patrick was just laughing at you, trying to tease you.

"Whoa, she's scary," Patrick said while chuckling.

"I'm sorry about her but Mr. Stump, this means everything to her. If we aren't able to deliver those cupcakes, the deal with us will be off." Pete said calmly.

"Then say something happened to her cupcakes and make a new ones pronto! Easy as that." He answered.

"Your mom is supposed to taste those cupcakes TODAY and you freaking mushed it on the ground." You said to him. "You'll have to come with us and tell her everything that happened.

"You can't order me around, 'princess.'" He said still chuckling.

"Oh, you've done it!" you struggled out of Pete's hold of you. You reached the plastic tray and threw it at Patrick, and it hit his head a little too hard then he collapsed on the ground.

"Shit." You and your brother murmured while guilt was all over your face. You are angry at him, but this is not what you have in mind. "What now?" you asked your brother.

"Deliver the cupcakes, and by that I mean deliver him to the hotel," Pete said, and you just agreed with him, besides you really have no option now.

{Excited for Part 2? Hahaha, Hope you enjoyed. Thank you very much! :)}