In bed

Crystal stayed in the shower for a long time . After she was done she came out she put her towel around her body and walked to the room . Devale layed on her bed onder her sheets in his knee shorts and a black t-shirt watching highlights from the basketball games . When crystal came out of her bathroom devale saw her and said ...

Devale : you think you slick huh ?

Crystal: "laughs " what you mean ? I can't come in the room and get me some clothes to wear ?

Devale : you know what you are doing .

Crystal: no I'm not nigga and hold on let me put on some clothes and I will be right back .

Devale : alright then

Crystal: came out in shorts and a top .

Davila : have I told you that your beautiful? Cause you are ! I don't like to curse but I gotta say it your fucking beautiful.

Crystal: well thanks you sweetie you are cute and handsome to .

Devale : thnks beautiful

Crystal went under the sheets where devale snuck under earlier and hot herself situated .

Crystal: what we finna watch ?

Devale : other banks

Crystal : hhmm that's my serie

Devale : girlll that's my serie what you know about other banks ?

Crystal: everything!

Devale : okey okey

Crystal: you want some popcorn?

Devale : yess

Crystal : can you go make it ?? I'm tired

Devale : how you gonna ask me if I want popcorn and when I tell you yes you gonna tell me I need to go make it myself ? How

Crystal: laughs. I hoped you would say yes cause I want popcorn to but I didn't wanna stand up myself to go make it .

Devale : girl you to much man

Crystal: can you please go ?

Devale : yes I will in which kitchen is the popcorn?

Crys: the back

Devale : aight let me step out of the bed and get his baby her popcorn.

Crystal: thank you , your the best !

Devale : i know I am .

Crystal watched devale as he walked out of the room and thought to herself...

Crystal: God please let me hold it together please and let he be my future man the father of my children, protect him for me god that he knows how much he means to me and that he knows that he can do everything his heart desires.

Eventually zack was done with the popcorn and brought drinks upstairs and before he entered the room he heard crystal praying for him cause she now talked loud to god .

Devale : heard her and said I love this girl .

Crystal was done and waited on zack when he came in with the popcorn and drinks .

Devale : here you go miss

Crystal: boyy stoppp

Devale : aight my bad

Crystal: you know I'm kidding right

Devale : i know that .

Crystal: okey

Devale : aight let's watch this serie !

It's been one hour later and devale and crystal were so close from each other . Crystal layed on he back and devale's head was on her tigh . And his arms were around her . They watched atleast 3 or 4 episode and after that they fell asleep .

Devales mom called him ...

Miss Meagan : I saw the way this boy left he is in love with this girl and it's not Jayrell i know it I never seen devale so so so happy just because he goes to work on a project. But he has to tell me if he's coming home or not so that i don't wate on him . He always does that ... maybe he just fergot.
Let me call him and check if everything is good .

Miss Meagan: Calls ...

Devale's phone rang ...crystal heard and woke up

Crystal: babe .... Babeee

Devale: hmmm what's up ?

Crystal: babe your phone someone is calling .

Devale : can you give it to me ?

Crystal hands him the phone .

Devale : hey who's this !

Miss Meagan: vale it's your mom . Are you not coming home ? It's 1 in the morning or are you sleeping over ?

Devale : hey mom I'm sorry I fell asleep . It wasn't my intention to to keep you awake .

Miss Meagan : don't worry son I saw how you left all happy , I love you . I just wanted to know if you were safe now that I know you can go back to sleep and tell that beautiful young girl I said hey .

Crystal heard everything his mother said and answers ...

Crystal: hey ma'am

Miss Meagan: hey beautiful, I can't wate to meet you have a good morning.

Crystal: thankyou and same for you .

Miss Meagan: yes dear and I'm sorry to wake y'all up .

Crystal: now worries ma'am

Devale : thnks mom see you later .

Miss Meagan: take your time son you don't gotta rush over here just because I called have fun and get to know that respectful girl .

Devale : thank you mother love you .

Miss Meagan: love you 2

Devale hang up the phone and said ...

Devale : you okey ?

Crystal: yes why wouldn't I be ?

Devale : I'm just asking?
And uumm is there something you wanna tell me ?

Crystal: who me ?? I ??

Devale : yes you crys

Crystal: devale it 1 in the morning we were asleep what possibly could I tell you when I'm asleep ?

Devale : so you don't remember when you woke me up ?

Crystal: no what happened?

Devale : you sure you don't know ?

Crystal: boyy if you don't tell me !

Devale : you didn't remember you calling me babe 3 times ?

Crystal: ooh shitt you right "oops"

Devale : yea so tell me what about that ?

Crystal: I ain't gonna lie , I'm feeling you I just didn't want to come as a pushy type

Devale : you not okey we both feeling each other we are getting to know each other and working on a relationship in the future nothing wrong with that .
And I heard you pray for your future husband and father of your children.... M

Crystal looked at him and asked ...

Crystal: you heard that ?

Devale : yesss I did .

Crystal : well I can't do anything about it . You heard it and you heard the truth so yea.

Devale : that's what like about you .

Devale : I'm tired I'm going back to sleep .

Crystal : mee to can you hold me again .

Devale : yes I can .