Season 1: Hell Games: Chapter 7: Practical classes (1)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

" Tell me who's gonna be captain?" Ms. Taylor asked.

" I want to be captain. "Tia replied.

" I will be captain. " Eptosi murmured. Suddenly, they all looked at me, surprised. I sighed and explained.

" Maybe you guys know each other from last year, but Alexis and Dicou are my childhood friends, so I know how they will operate. "He explained.

" Alexis may be lazy, but he is brilliant at commanding and making strategies, and his power is troublesome."

"Dicou is strong, and you can never win in,a one-on-one physical fight against him." I said. They would be impossible to handle if I didn't lead the team.

'We're the weakest class out of three, you know.' Sophia muttered. It was true; they were clearly the weakest among the three.

"We've lost two years in a row." Juan nodded. Always with a stoic face.

" This year will be different." He said with confidence.

" Why? "Tia asked. She didn't know why he was so confident

" Because I, Alexis, and Dicou will be fighting." He responded.

" What bullshit are you saying? The other teams beat you without even flinching. " Tia called me out. She wasn't sure if he was confident or completely dumb.

" Why don't you all fight against me, and if I win, I'm gonna be captain. " He suggested

"You're overestimating yourself a bit too much, aren't you?" Sophia asked arrogantly. She couldn't believe that she had been disrespected.

If you take back what you just said, I might not burn you to a crisp. "Tia muttered. She too thought Eptosi was too confident.

"Can we do it? "Miss Taylor" He asked. He was not sure if she would agree.

" Sure. " She replied. She was curious why Eptosi was so confident. She already knew about all the students' powers except Eptosi, Alexis, and Dicou. All the other pupils' data could already be seen because of last year. There is a middle school and a high school at the school. But they weren't in middle school, so she couldn't see what they were capable of.