(3-4)

Wen Ling looked at the dispersed crowd and the scattered cigarette butts on the ground, the fear in his eyes flashed away.

Those scarlet flames had all been pressed against his skin, leaving permanent scars.

The cigarette butt had n't been extinguished yet, but a scarlet flame was burning in Wen Ling's eyes his, causing Wen Ling to grab the corner of Shen Yan's clothes tightly with his fingers his.

Shen Yan looked at the little sweet bun in his arms his, pursed the corners of his lips imperceptibly, then raised his leg and stepped on the fire on the ground.

The slender hands restrainedly rubbed Wen Ling's head: "Are you scared?"

Wen Ling came back to his senses his, and secretly breathed a sigh of relief when he saw the cigarette butts on the ground that were only left with ash and a faint smell of nicotine.

He grabbed Shen Yan's hand, and glared at him with moist eyes: "Children are afraid of cigarette butts, I am not!"

Shen Yan laughed softly, and he took out a lighter from his pocket.  It looks low-key and restrained.

The slender fingers of his were playing with the lighter, and the flames clung to and burned on the pale finger bones of his, but they could not hurt him alone.

Wen Ling was dumbfounded, his big eyes filled with surprise.

He was still nestled in Shen Yan's arms, holding Shen Yan's clothes with his small hands, watching that acrobatic movement without blinking.

A hand with flames was suddenly passed in front of Wen Ling's face his, and Wen Ling screamed in fright.

Shen Yan blew off the flame in his hand, with a playful smile in his eyes: "Are you afraid?"

Wen Ling stuttered in fear, and was about to refute in a hurry but bit his tongue.

Tears spread in the eyes her in an instant, Wen Ling covered her mouth with red eye circles, unable to speak in pain.

Shen Yan frowned, raised her hand to pinch Wen Ling's cheek and said lightly, "Open your mouth, let me see."

Wen Ling opened her mouth obediently, and stuck out her tender little tongue.

Looking at the pretty boy in front of him sticking out his tongue with tears in his eyes, cute and cute like a cat, Shen Yan's Adam's apple rolled, and his eyes darkened uncontrollably.

【You are a bully!  How can you listen to him?  !  ]

The villain could not bear to see Wen Ling's obedient appearance of her, so he yelled at the top of his voice of her.

Wen Ling came back to his senses in an instant, he withdrew his tongue and punched Shen Yan with his fist: "You dare to teach me how to do things, I'll kill you!"  The

force of that fist hit Shen Yan's body softly, like a spoiled child.

Shen Yan looked at Wen Ling, but his eyes suddenly changed for a moment.

Wen Ling didn't know why, but he followed Shen Yan's gaze and reached out to touch the top of his head her.

The soft and thick ears of his were on the head of him, and they trembled after being touched by myself.

Even though the sun is about to set and the sky is already dark, the black silhouette on his head can still be seen clearly.

Wen Ling's face turned pale.

The ear his was discovered, what should I do?

[What are you afraid of?  As a bully, of course we have to strike first and let him know that we are not easy to mess with!  】

Wen Ling felt that this made sense, so he pushed Shen Yan away, revealing his little tiger teeth and hands that were also arranged in claws.

"Don't mess with me, I'll eat children!"

Shen Yan's exquisite eyebrows flashed undercurrents, he raised his hand to gently touch the pair of small black ears, the tips of the ears trembled sensitively, and the palms his felt a little itchy.

"Coincidentally, I also eat children."

But how to eat, but not necessarily.

(Chapter 4)

"What, what? You eat children too?"  Wen Ling was taken aback.  Looking at the young man's delicate and cold face, his heart his beat a little.

He won't really eat children... Then I can't beat him.

No, no, no, he is a bully, he can't bow his head to such a good-looking person!

Wen Ling Xingyuan's eyes were wide open, her nose was slightly wrinkled and her teeth were bared, her little jio was still rubbing against the ground, then she looked at Shen Yan proudly, and said loudly: "I eat more children than you! You can eat three in one meal!"

Shen Yan looked with interest at Wen Ling's appearance of forcibly emboldening himself after being timid, with the tip of his tongue touching his cheek his, Shen Yan cursed with a low smile.

"Crap."  Hearing that swear word, Wen Ling thought that Shen Yan was scolding him, so he rushed towards him, biting his arm her with his little tiger teeth

.  "Are you secretly talking bad about me? I heard it!"  Shen Yan looked at the wet tooth marks on his arm, raised his eyebrows and said in an interested tone, "The little guy is so fierce?"  Wen Ling was overjoyed when he heard someone say that he was fierce up.  This is simply the highest evaluation of him as a bully!  !  "That's right, I'm the most fierce in the universe!!"  Wen Ling put his little hands on his hips, raised his chin in a grand manner, and his little ears were shaking back and forth on his head, looking cute.  Shen Yan's heart was tickled by Wen Ling's ears, he smiled and bent slightly, his dark eyes seemed to be holding a turbulent dark river.  "It's a pity, brother is more fierce than you."  The big hand squeezed Wen Ling's ear his, and the other hand restrained his waist.  Shen Yan bit down on that soft and pink mouth.  Wen Ling pushed him straight in pain, but it was like a cockroach shaking a tree, and he couldn't break free no matter what.

"Wuwuwu, I was wrong, don't bite me, it hurts..."

His mouth his was numb and hurt, Wen Ling thought it was over, but Shen Yan tore off his collar and patted his tender neck His Another mouthful.

Wen Ling was finally scared, and he did n't bother to pretend to be fierce, and begged for mercy with tears in his eyes.

The little guy in his arms was so sweet that Shen Yan even felt that Wen Ling was a little fairy made of sugar.

“Be good, huh?”

The tip of her tongue her lightly licked the teeth marks she just bitten, causing Wen Ling to tremble.

Wen Ling's nose her was red, and she tugged at the corner of Shen Yan's clothes flatteringly: "I'm good, can you stop biting me..." The

smile in Shen Yan's eyes rippling.

The number one villain in the universe is simply a coward, so soft as hell.