-part 1-

-past-

I want to marry a man who I loved not a man who I don't even know and why I have to marry someone I'm only 19!

It's not like I have a month to think about this, because we are moving to Monaco in two days...
for the rest of the day I didn't came out of my room I was just thinking about the man I have to marry.

At the day we were moving, I didn't said anything to anyone. I was so mad at my parents.

We were flying with our airplane to Monaco.
When we arrived, we drove to our new house. The house was big and beautiful but not like our old house in Florenz.
My new room was good too but I was still thinking about the man that I have to marry.

My mum came in to my room and she said
,,you'll meet your future husband tomorrow!"

,,I don't even know his name!?" I answered pissed

,,His name is Charles, know stop acting like a baby!" she said while going out of my room.

me acting like a baby I'm 19 and I'm going to marry someone called Charles who I don't even know.
I was so scared to meet him tomorrow that I couldn't sleep.

-the next day-

I was in my room and a servant brought me a dark blue dress. The dress was beautiful. I looked so good in it.

,,YNNNN COME DOWN!!" My dad yelled

,,yes, I'm coming" I said while I was on my way downstairs

,,Get in the car!" He answered

Only my dad and my mum came with me to him, my siblings had to stay home.
We were driving to his house and I was so scared that my legs were shaking.

After driving for 10 minutes, we arrived we all got out of the car...