What the hell Richie! - Stan Uris x Reader

A year of two after IT happened

Background - your 15 and 3/4 your Eddie's sister and Stan's girlfriend, oneday before a losers club hangout you smoke sum MaRyIjWAnA

TW - underage drug use, swearing.

DONT DO DRUGS GUYS /SRS

I walked down the dreary rundown back streets of derry with my good friend Richie Tozier. 

As we walked over to see our friends, Richie started "Hey uh have you ever um smoked... before" I thought for a moment even though I didn't need to "Two words Sonia Kaspbrak" I said with a small laugh "True that, true that." he said smiling and looking at his feet 

"You uh maybe wanna try?" he asked as if he was scared to ask me "Sure but uh, how long till it wears off?" I asked "Well depending if you smoke it could be 30 to 50 minutes so you should be good" He conveyed. "Uh sure why not then?" I said somewhat excited yet nervous.

 We got to an old a cabin in the woods near the quarry  I looked at him confused.        "I stash my supply here" he explained I shrugged my shoulder "You never know when someone is gonna kidnap you" Richie gave a laugh and got out the joints and exhaled deeply "Don't worry it'll be fine" Richie said trying to relax me "I know, I know".

He lit the joint and took a slow puff out of it he passed it to me I was hesitant, I took a small puff and the burning feeling hit my throat and I started coughing "Easy there tiger" Richie said trying to take it back but I pulled my arm away so he could take it. I took another small puff and blew it out already feeling at ease

TIMESKIP TO GATHERING 

RICHIE'S POV

As I piggybacked y/n to the party I realized; what was Eddie gonna say? 

"Shit shit shit!" I whisper yelled putting her down "What there tiger" y/n said drowsily "Firstly that made no sense and B. your brother is gonna kill me!" I panicked "Don't worry I'm fine" she said giggling walking until she tripped on air "Shit I'm dead" I said going to help up y/n "Here put these on" I said handing her a pair of sunglasses.

We walked in the door to see the losers and their eyes dart towards us "Sorry we're late" I spoke, Eddie started storming towards us "Were the hell have you been!" He fumed. "Y'know smoking tha-" y/n started to say before I covered her mouth.

"What?" Stan questioned slowly getting up "Nothing" I answered quickly to his question smiling "No Richie what the hell was she about to say!" Eddie said getting quickly agitated with the situation y/n took my hand off her mouth.

"We've been smoking the fire guys over at the cabin duhhh" she said walking uneasy towards Stan "Hey baby" she said as she proceeded to make out with him, the losers looked around confused as to what was going on. 

Stan pulled away "Y/n what's wrong with you babe" he said placing his hand on her waist bending his knees a bit to look her in her face a worried look plastered all on his face "And why are you wearing sunglasses inside?" He said moving one of his hands to her face to take off the sunglasses.

 "Don't touch!" Y/n yelled while swatting his hand and earning a laugh from the losers  "What do you mean I'm totally a bodacious bro" "Bodacious? Seriously? Ok Richie what the fuck did you do." Stan said sternly walking up to me. 

"Woah bud no need to get physical!" Richie said his eyes widened in fear of what Stan could do. "No cause if you did something to my sister then we might need to get physical!" Eddie said stepping up "Fine fine fine!  Y/n got high with me at the cabin near the quarry, now please don't beat my ass!" I said throwing his hands up in my face as defenses 

"What the hell Richie!"  Stan said "Can I make out with Stan now" y/n said standing there "No! Never!" Eddie yelled "Richie my mom will have an aneurysm if she finds out y/n got high!" Eddie lectured digging a finger into his chest. "Haha aneurysm it sound like a heart attack in your ass" y/n laughed. Stan rolled his eyes and walked over to y/n took her hand and walked to her bedroom. 

STAN'S POV

"You're lucky your mom isn't home" I rolled my eyes. "MOM?" She jumped looking around. I took the sunglasses off her and kissed her cheek. "Here you want some comfy clothes?" I asked comfortingly. "Yes please." She said picking at her jeans. I handed her some sweats and a shirt she walked to the closet and soon came out with new clothes on.

She walked over to me and cupped my cheeks and kissed me. "Mm- y/n you're high right now." I reminded her. "So?" She said cluelessly. "I just wanted to make out with you" she said fiddling with the hem of my shirt looking with puppy dog eyes. 

"F-fine" I broke "Just nothing to weird ok?" "Okiee dokie" she smiled cupping my cheeks. I deepened the kiss and suddenly she was on the wall. She broke the kiss     "I just want sweet kisses, okay?" She asked "Of course whatever you want babylove" I smiled. 

We both sat on the bed sharing soft and sweet kisses while she played with my hair. I laid my hand on the side of her face. She broke the kiss again and laid a few gentle, kisses on my neck. I let out a whimper as her lips tickled my neck. While I prayed no one heard. She laid a final kiss on my cheek before sinking in the bed.

"Stay here." I directed as she saluted before snuggling into her pillow. I went to the kitchen and got some snacks for her as well as lot's of water. 

When I turned around I saw Bill with a cup of water. "H-how was that muh-makeout sesh?" He smirked. "Shh! Eddie's in the other room. And besides it wasn't a makeout sesh" I hushed 

"Yeah? Then wuh-what was that whimpering a-about?" He asked rhetorically. I huffed "How much to keep your mouth shut?" I said "Ten." Bill said boldly.

 "What! that's double of last times?!" I replied "Eddi-!" He yelled before I slapped his mouth shut and grabbed my wallet.

When I walked in I saw y/n crying. I quickly sat the stuff down "Oh honey what's wrong?" I cooed while I cradled her in my arms "My fish died last week I miss him" she sniffed, I giggled. "Why's that funny!" She said getting mad "I'm not it's just-. Never mind let's watch a movie, ok?" I suggested "Okay~" she trailed.

I put a movie on while we snuggle close and soon fell asleep.