Angus Young I "Bloody Good Show" {Pursuit, Smut}

Muse: English Actress Charlotte Rampling
Musician: Australian Musician, Co-founder and Lead Guitarist of AC/DC, Angus Young
Time: Late 70's

Muse: English Actress Charlotte RamplingMusician: Australian Musician, Co-founder and Lead Guitarist of AC/DC, Angus YoungTime: Late 70's

[Request]

Jenny's amazing patience had always been one of her greatest qualities. Still, she found it wearing thin as drunk men and women violently nudged her around with their sweaty shoulders and yelled in her ear with their beer-stained breath. The noise was inescapable, as was the stench, and her only chance of salvation would be to flee the venue before the crowd had become so dense that leaving was no longer an option.

Keep your eyes on the prize, she told herself, jaw clenched and hands idly fiddling with the camera in her hands. She was at a gig for a favorite band of hers, wanting to get some pictures for the photo book she'd begun working on in addition to hearing all of her favorite songs live. At the moment, their was only a less than impressive local band on stage, who hadn't yet discovered their own sound.

If this is how they react to the opening act, imagine how they'll react to the actual band, she thought.

Jenny, admittedly, wasn't only at the gig for her work, or for the music like many of her peers in the crowd. She'd also turned up in hopes of scoring some alone time with a certain member of the band. But still, she knew had to keep her wits about her and ensure that her work remained a priority. She can't exactly put a detailed description of a one night stand in her photo book, now could she?

It wasn't much longer from that point that the lights began to dim, followed by a booming cracking sound as the stage lights flooded the lone instruments that stood unaccompanied before the crowd. The screaming crowd, somehow, managed to become louder, now hooting at the top of their lungs as four men wandered onto the stage in various degrees of dress.

Bon Scott walked up to the microphone, saying something that sent the flock into even more of a frenzy, but whatever it was that he'd said, Jenny was too focused on the oddly dressed guitarist to notice.

Angus Young.

She almost felt the need to pinch herself to ensure she wasn't dreaming. She'd fantasied about meeting him what must've been a thousand times, but to actually be in the same room as him was something for which she was not quite prepared.

Short of breath, the brown haired girl lifted her camera up to the eyes, shielding her quickly reddening face for potential view as she snapped a few quick photos of the band. First of Bon, as that made the most sense. Then of Malcom, who just so happened to be picking his nose. Cliff was next, whose face was obscured by his curtain of hair. Then Phil, who similarly couldn't really be seen from behind his drum set. And then, finally, Angus, who just so happened to be staring right at her.

Oh.

The girl's heart sank with the uncharacteristic sting of having been caught in an embarrassing act. She quickly ducked her head down, immediately regretting this as it made her seem more suspicious, and to her horror, Angus was still looking at her when she mustered up the courage to lift up her chin.