0.1

The screen turns on with the words,

Pacific Ocean, off the coast of California.

Shown sitting on an aircraft waiting for something to happen is Lt. Amelia Blackwood and behind her is her RIO Lt. Elizabeth Metcalf.

"C'mon Mils, we gotta find something to do," Elizabeth says with a bored sigh.

"She's beautiful." "She's stunning." Both Pete & Tom say staring at their future girls making them blush.

"Sorry gorgeous, I got nothing. Remember last time? We both were on probation." Amelia says in response with a sigh of her own.

"Oh yeah." Liz says with a shiver of horror.

"Storm, Chaos, Captain wants to see you both." Another Lt. says making them jump up terrified.

"Holy shit, don't do that Warlock." Amelia says holding her chest to try and calm herself down as she and Liz pack up.

"What did we do now?" Liz asks worried but not surprised.

"You girls get into trouble often?" Pete asks them making them nod.

"No idea, but Captain says it is urgent." Warlock answers as they say bye and walk off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arriving at the Captains office, Liz gave a loud knock to the door as he says come in.

They both walk into the clean office, standing at attention in front of their captain. "Sir," They speak in unison.

"Chaos, Storm, after months of dealing with your foolish antics, I finally found a way to get rid of y'all." He says making their stomachs drop. "I'm sending you two up to Miramar, sending you up against the best," The man says before pausing for a moment.

"You two will be the first women to join TOPGUN."