Prankster S/o 💙

Yeah, totally Maverick, totally-

How do they react to a prankster S/o? 🤔

This was requested a few months ago by Treeone2! Sorry this took so long! I intended on doing this much sooner but I uh..forgot- 😅

----------------------------------------------------

SUNNY

Sunny isn't a fan of pranks that are inflicted at his expense. He loves you, he really does, but if you were to prank him, he'd give you a mean glare and ignore you for a while as punishment. Letting out a huff with an irritated expression on his face as he does so.

BASIL

Like Sunny, Basil isn't a big fan of pranks at his expense. ( Or anyone's expense for that matter ) He's also quite sensitive so depending on what the prank is, you may make him cry. However, unlike Sunny, Basil always tries to reassure you that he doesn't mind your pranks and to continue doing it if it makes you happy. ( So what if he's tearing up a little? He'll be fine! ..Eventually.. )

AUBREY

Aubrey has definitely snapped at you once or twice for a prank gone wrong/gone too far, just saying.

She always on guard because of you. She doesn't want to be caught off guard like the other times so she's always looking out for you. Oh yeah, and good luck relationship-wise because from now on, no matter what type of affection or attention you give her, she'll always think it's apart of some elaborate scheme of yours.

HERO

Hero just laughs off whatever you do to him. Yes, some may find your pranks a little mean but he knows it's all harmless so feel free to prank him all you want!

KEL

Oh no.. You've started something I don't think you can finish.

As soon as you pull a prank on him, it's officially on. The prank war has started and there's almost no way of stopping it. Kel will get you back for every little prank you pull and he'll do it with a grin on his face.

..You..should definitely watch your back from now on..

MARI

I see Mari as a mixture of Hero and Kel. Like, I see her laughing your pranks off at first but when she's feeling a little childish, she'll pull a little prank on you. It's a relatively harmless one but it's a prank nonetheless.

POLLY

Polly kinda just sucks it up and powers through for the most part. Whether she likes pranks or not isn't important because she won't say anything to you. And, whenever you prank her, she'll brush it off, maybe throw a laugh in there to reassure you that she's okay, before going about her day.

KIM

Kim is irritated but doesn't have the heart to stop you. She'll just take a deep breath, turn, and walk away from you with the distant sound of your childish laughter booming behind her.

THE MAVERICK ( MIKHAEL )

Mikhael takes it a little personal a first but once he realizes that you're not doing it with ill intentions in mind, he grows used to it. Yes, he is still dramatic as ever whenever you prank him and I'm talking dropping to his knees like he's been shot type of dramatic but that's what you'll have to get used to if you continue with your pranks.