Wheres Raph?

I get out of my pod along with everyone else. My head is still aching from that Kraang thing bashing me into a wall.

"You ok Y/n?" Mikey asks me as he scoots closer to me. "I've been better." "Is everyone alright?" I hear someone say. "So, how would everyone rate their 'escape pod experience'? Satisfied, very satisfied, very very satisfied?" He was cut off by April. "Donnie!" She yells.

They all stop and talk to each other about what the hell just happened. Meanwhile, I'm sitting on the table looking at my fingers wondering what Cassandra is thinking about.

'Why won't she talk to me about what Casey said.' I say to myself. 'Does she like me back? Obviously she does, she's gonna be my wife in the future. But why isn't she happy?' All of this just makes me angry. I sit still (for once) and think about how I could say something to her without making it weird.

My thoughts are interrupted by Leo getting out of his pod. Everyone seems to notice Raph is missing. They all ask him where he is, I stand up and say, "You were running after something, was it Raph, or the key to the portal?" Everyone looks at me, even Cassandra. He states that he ran to go get the key while Raph saved him and put him in the portal.

I'm honestly not surprised. Leo always does something stupid in a serious situations while Raph saves him. But this time, it was with a much bigger and stronger enemy.

"You got it, nice!" Casey says. What? Nice? Nice!? "What do mean 'Nice'? They could've killed Raph asshole!" I Yell making everyone look at me. (I right that too much. Also when it wrote 'at' it corrected it to 'ATE' I'm crying.😭) Casey stares at me with wide eyes. "Mom, this means that we can still stop the Kraang. All we have to do now-" I cut him off and start walking towards him. "No, you listen to me! Every time something comes out of your mouth, something bad happens. You're from the future for God's sake! You knew that this would happen!"

"This didn't happen in my time! We must have changed something. We can still fix this! You have to trust me Mom." Leo starts to talk and says "Donnie, get us the car (I forgot what it's called😭) and get us towards Raph." "What about this thing." April interjects as she hold up the key. "You and dad stay here. The rest of you one with me." As he says that he starts walking. We all follow him.

"Mikey can I sit next to you? I don't wanna be near Cassandra and Casey." I say immediately regretting the last part of what I said. "Sure but why? Aren't you and her bestie's? Also, why hasn't she been talking to you? Did something happen?" I sigh " I just feel bad for what I said to him, and for Cassandra... I can't say." Mikey looks at me with worry in his eyes. "C'mon Y/N, you can tell me anything you know? I won't tell anyone. I pinky promise." "You promise?"

"Yes." He says.

"Ok, I'll tell you. But only cus you're my favorite."
Here goes nothing.