"You know me, I do this a lot. Though I will note that I use confringo quite a lot, so you may want to leave your robes out here lest they come back a little tinged." Though they did listen to your suggestion, with Sebastian also opting to take off his blazer so he was left in his waistcoat.

"If you wanted us to strip, you could have just asked." The flirty look alone was enough for Sebastian to earn the swift jab he received to the side by your elbow. You muttered a quick charm over the discarded clothes to keep them from any thieves or animals that may be in the area, before starting your descent into the dungeon.

"I don't suppose Sweeting told you anything else about what to expect." Sebastian was always one for small talk whilst wandering around, which you tended to appreciate as it eased the tension of exploring new, possibly dangerous places.

"I got the sense she knew more than she was letting on, but she wasn't giving me much so I let it go." You didn't look up from the chest you were investigating as you replied, brain already kicking into adventurer mode. Both boys knew what you got up to in your free time, though it was reassuring to both of them to be present as you'd often come back with a few more scrapes and bruises than they preferred.

"There's something over here!" "I've got something too." The next few rooms went quite smoothly, the three of you moving through the series of puzzles swiftly. You couldn't help but smile with each puzzle you completed.

"You seem awfully cheery." An arm slung it's way over your shoulder as you completed another room, the smirking face of Sebastian filling your vision. You felt the heat creeping up to your cheeks, but the happiness you felt in the moment was enough to hide your embarrassment as you flung your arms around the man, earning you a surprised intake of breath from your attackee.

"I'm just glad to be hanging out with both of you and not feel like we're about to die. Plus you know I'm a sucker for puzzles." Sebastian's arms snaked their way around you as he remembered the time you had come running to him to happily explain your completion of a set of secret depulso puzzle rooms he had never heard of.

"If you two are done with whatever is happening, does someone want to come check this out?" Ominis's voice brings your attention back to the dungeon you are all currently in, and you let out a small dissatisfied noise as you pull away from the warmth of Sebastian's arms.

You always wanted to think something of his affection, but he seemed to be this contact inclined with most of his close friends. Anne and Ominis at least. Sebastian seemed less eager to let go however, so you had to manually unwrap his arms from around you by pulling at his hands. You didn't drop one of them once you finally freed yourself, instead opting to pull Sebastian by the hand into the next room towards Ominis, who was crouched against the floor.

You let Sebastian's hand drop back to his side in order to allow yourself to crouch beside Ominis to see what it was he was attempting to work out, though it was obvious he was having much luck with running his hands over the carved floor.

"Lumos." The charm fell from your lips, dowsing the floor in light as you gazed over the pictorial on the floor. The stone was worn and dusty, making it difficult to tell what it was depicting. You stood and quickly assessed the rest of the room, which was smaller than the rest you had encountered, and contained nothing more than the carving on the floor and a small circle of stone which protruded from the wall. You approached the door, which lacked either a handle nor any way to tell how it opened as it was merely a slab of stone albeit the protrusion. You held your wand up to the circle, seeing on a small dot carved into it's face at 12 o'clock. Your eyebrows furrowed. Up until this point, the puzzles had been fairly simple, like lighting braziers and matching runes on the wall.