36: Press Your Luck

Start from the beginning

"I know you thought I was a virgin," Meg calmly states.

"Honestly, that's not the part that bothered me most. Meg, I don't know how to be a father. Mine was okay, but I've been away from home for several years now. I just.....I have no clue how to raise a child!" His tone is plaintive as he feels near to tears confessing this to her.

Meg rises from her seat, placing her hand on his shoulder as she presses a kiss to his cheek. The song has changed to "Entra en Mi Vida" by Sin Bandera, and she sways with the beat of the music. "Xavier, I knew nothing in the beginning either. It's the kind of thing you learn on the fly. In the moment."

"Oh," he is embarrassed, and he helps clean up the kitchen, carrying the plates to the dishwasher. Just as they finish up, "Esto Es Vida" by Draco Rosa starts playing.

Holding out his hand, Xavier bows to Meg. "May I have this dance please, my lady?" When she agrees, he pulls her into his arms there in the kitchen, swaying side to side while he sings the lyrics in her ear. She has no idea what the song means, but it's unimportant. She's just enjoying his voice so close to her. Twirling her, Xavier draws her near once more. What did he do to deserve this woman?

"I want to get to know him, Meg," he says, "I mean, I'm terrified, but he's part of you, so he must be the sweetest angel."

She laughs, her head rearing backwards as she gasps air, "He's mostly a good kid, but sometimes he's also a holy terror." Xavier's attention is drawn to the skin just under her chin. God, he would love to taste her right there.

The song segues into "Eso Y Mas" by Joan Sebastian and Xavier steers her into the hallway as they continue twirling and dancing. Next thing she knows, they are back in the bedroom. Her eyes widen, and Xavier notices.

"Don't worry, Meg-pie. I'm not planning any great seduction. We won't do anything you don't want to do," he glides with her, spinning her until she's standing at the side of the bed.

As Cristian Castro begins singing "Por Amor A Ti" Meg climbs onto the bed, lying down, beckoning to Xavier with her hand. Taking her hand, he lies next to her on the bed, cupping her cheek as he lightly kisses her lips.

With a groan, she opens to him. It feels like forever since she tasted him, and she's missed the intimacy she'd felt in New York with this man. Their tongues meld together, and Meg moans. She wants more, and she reaches for the hem of his t-shirt.

Xavier's hands stop her, "Are you sure, Meg?"

With heavy lids, Meg nods. "If I want you to take off your pants, then you can fight me. But it's just your shirt, X. I can take mine off too if that makes you feel more comfortable.

What it makes him feel is completely x-rated, as he gets harder with merely imagining her bare chest. It's distracted him enough that he isn't aware that Meg has pulled his shirt completely off and tossed it onto the floor. Leaning forward, she attaches her mouth to his nipple, and this time he's the one who releases a guttural groan. She runs her hands all over his hairless chest, testing the firmness of his muscles, and his pec jumps when she scratches him lightly. They both laugh.

Now he's flipped her onto her back, towering over her as he presses a kiss to that spot just under her chin that he'd been desperate to taste earlier. She tastes salty and sweet like the combination of pretzels and chocolate ice cream. Xavier's fingers itch to touch her, and his hand tentatively covers her boob. She gasps at the touch, and he pulls his hand back as though it were burned.

"I'm sorry, Meg-pie," he says, feeling chastened.

Taking his hand, she steers it back to her breast, pressing her hand over his. "It's been a long time for me, Xavier," she whispers. "Like 4 years and 5 months since a man touched me. Other than Titus patting my boob when he was younger because he wanted to eat."