"What's wrong with my voice?" Ling Ling's tone was no longer mature.

    "You were always a boyish voice before, why did you change back to such a soft tone?" Jiang Yumu asked.

    "Is there..." Lingling was puzzled: "But I don't remember..."

    "Let me tell you, Lingling. I saw Guan Yuduo, it's not a hallucination. He invaded the pure white dream, you quickly report back Go to your project team!" Jiang and Mu said quickly.

    He was extremely entangled, but he didn't want to increase the pressure on Jiang and Mu, so he had to honestly apply to Nine-Dimensional Space for system maintenance.

    "So, what's the relationship between me and Jun Zaiye?" Jiang Yumu asked.

    "Couple relationship, do you really lose your memory?" Ling Ling's tone became tense.

    "It's not my problem." Jiang Yumu smiled self-deprecatingly, but anyone who is not firm will be driven crazy by this crumbling world.

    "Jiang Yumu, don't panic, I'll contact the project team to do a psychological assessment for you," Lingling said.

    Jiang and Mu were about to be laughed at. When someone suspected that they had a mental problem, they must not say "I'm not crazy." She told Lingling: "Test yourself too." "Okay, okay." Lingling replied perfunctorily

    .

    After explaining to Ling Ling, Jiang and Mu turned to Jun Zaiye again, and said calmly, "I lost my memory." The

    fruit Zhuang Lun was holding fell to the ground with a bang.

    "Can you tell me what happened before I fell into a coma?" Jiang Yumu asked kindly.

    Zhuang Lun hugged Jun Zaiye's arm, and comforted him heartbroken: "Master, don't be sad, a precious relationship will always go through hardships, maybe you were locked up for a week, and the young lady became sick from worry." There is no problem with the

    timeline , there is no problem with the character setting, only a part of the plot has changed. Jiang Yu straightened out his thoughts and became incredibly calm.

    Why is she so sure? Jiang Yumu sneered, playing her in his hands is a trick Guan Yuduo is good at and passionate about, and she is almost certain that Guan Yuduo has controlled the "pure white dream" by some means.

    The phrase "I found you, my elf" is Guan Yuduo's unique tone of condescension and contempt for all living beings. So much so that when Jiang and Mu recalled it, they still felt that they were really cold all over their bodies.     It's just that Guan Yuduo found her, but he couldn't get rid of her for a while, so he restructured the order and became the leader of the game again like a cat catching a mouse.     "It's okay." Jun Zaiye straightened the quilt for Jiang and Mu, and said softly, "Don't worry, I will be with you."     Jiang and Mu lay down obediently, closed their eyes, but never fell asleep again.     This is no longer a certain world line where Ling Ling and Ling Ling complete missions together. This place is full of dangers, and it is difficult to tell the truth from the fake. It is a narrow road encounter with Guan Yuduo long in advance.

    Jiang and Mu closed their eyes, straightening out the details of each world line in their minds. Every tiny clue may become the key to distinguish reality from illusion.

    After an unknown amount of time, Ling Ling's panicked and apprehensive voice sounded in his mind, and he comforted him first, "Yu Mu, don't panic yet", even though its own tone changed in panic.

    "The communication between you and the project team has been cut off?" Jiang Yumu asked.

    "You...how do you know." Ling Ling was frightened and cried.

    "Then from now on, you listen to me." Jiang Yumu raised the corners of his lips and said in a tone that could not be refused.

    "Listen, listen to you?"

    "Yes, you can have doubts about what I'm going to say next, but please take it to heart." Jiang and Mu said to Lingling word by word: "Guan Yuduo, he exists In this world. I don't know what kind of identity he will intervene in, but he is here, we have to be careful." "

    You say this is possible, how can I believe it." Ling Ling asked in surprise: "How does he complete the world?" How did the jump between the lines block the connection between me and the nine-dimensional space? Considering the technological level of the original world before we left..."

    Lingling stopped suddenly at this point.

    After a long time, it trembled and said to Jiang Yumu : "Could it be that he came after him from the future?" Existence is not impossible, but does he really have the ability to trace the pure white dream far beyond human limitations?

    "Lingling, is there only one project team 'Pure White Dreamland' in the nine-dimensional space?" Jiang Yumu asked suddenly.

    "No." Lingling didn't know why Jiang and Mu asked this, and it replied truthfully: "There is also the Doomsday Peak project team 'Emerald Dream'." "My God..." Lingling was stunned: "No

    way ..."