I watch her. Chest rises and falls the robe slipping off further showing me her perk nipples. I take one in my mouth sucking on it and flicking my tongue over it. Her hand tangled up in my hair as she pulls on it.

"Oh god YES!!" I hold. y pace for a few more moments her walls tighten omarpudn my digits before her body thrashes on the bed. She rides her orgasm out slowly, I never remove my fingers until her body stops. I roll next to her.

Looking at one another we giggle, and that's how we spend the next months. With both Mr Lester's away there's nowhere we don't fuck. In the stables, the bathrooms even in the dining room once.

"Do oyu love me Y/n." The question caught me off guard as she lay across my chest.

"Of course."

Would you feel lost without me?" He hand cupping my face

"Definitely."

"Would you take any punishment for me?" I swallow.

"Of course Katherine." I kiss her nose rubbing my nose against hers.

"That's how married people kiss." We laugh for a moment, my hand on her cheek before pulling her in for a passionate kiss.

The following evening I'm tending the horses I. the stables when I notice amr Lester's horse. When I approach the house I see only Katherine's bedroom light on.

Katherine's POV

"Did you think the news wouldn't travel of your infidelity?"

I sit on the bed head hung down.

"That's my business."

"NOT IN THIS HOUSE. You shall remain indoors and read the good book and you will fulfil your husband's wishes when he is to return. Duties you have been failing recently!"

I watch as he storms out of the room I lay on my bed waiting for the next day. Running to the stables.

"Y/n.. are you here?" I figure appears from a back room.

"Mrs Lester?"

"Ann yes?"

"Mr Lester beat her and locked her up."

My heart drops. Poor Y/n.

"Where has he put her?"

"He would not say, Ma'am"

I run back to the house.

"Where is she??" I see him on the stairs.

"She is not of your concern anymore." I walk closer to him my voice raised.

"Let her out right now!"

"Maybe you should focus on the inability to give my son an heir."

"Your son has made that impossible by not being here, Let her out let her out now!"

"She will rot for touching you, Katherine."

Before I can even comprehend what I'm doing I've hit him over the head blood gushes from his wound. I find. a key to a small building on our land.

"Oh my god y/n!" I run to her lifting the back of her shirt. Cuts and bruises cover the entire area. I begin to kiss them. Hearing soft sounds shows she is alive.

"Katherine?"

"It's me." Her hand reaches back to find mine, sitting next to her I pull her onto my lap. I hold her impossibly close and she shivers in my arm. how long was she locked in here?

"Why did he tell you?"

"I left him no choice, I found the key on his body."

"Body? did you kill him?" I sit up shocked.