11: Didn't Tell.

It was really hectic for both Nabi and Mark for the past few days - Nabi was overworking herself at the flower shop to keep her mind off of her and Xiaojun breaking up, and Mark was writing song after song

It was really hectic for both Nabi and Mark for the past few days - Nabi was overworking herself at the flower shop to keep her mind off of her and Xiaojun breaking up, and Mark was writing song after song. The two texted every now and then but it wasn't anything special, no long conversations whatsoever, just casually saying hi and wishing each other a good day.

When Johnny came into Mark's room - that was more of a studio - for the nth time that day, asking the younger to go out to eat, he finally agreed after declining all those times previously.

"Don't you think you're overdoing it a little?" Johnny sipped on his iced coffee as the two walked around the neighborhood.

"Dude, I have to really get into it if I want to succeed. I need two more songs to complete my EP so I can send it to the entertainment companies."

"I know and I'm sure all of them will fight for you to sign with them. I'm just saying, take a break every now and then."

"I wish." Mark sighed and bit the straw of his iced tea.

"I'm telling you. Mark my words, Mark." Johnny nudged his arm and smiled proudly "get it?"

The younger burst out laughing how the other was so proud of his silly dad joke as the two continued walking. They walked towards a place he knew really well and didn't mind visiting. He hadn't told Johnny about Nabi yet and knew that questions would be asked once he wanted to go inside a flower shop out of all places, but not seeing his new friend in so long and not really talking with her much was making him a little worried. Last time he saw her she was crying hard in his arms as he tried to calm her down and give comfort as best as he could.

Johnny's brows furrowed when Mark led him into the flower shop. He wondered if there was any occasion like his mom's birthday or something, but nothing like that came to mind.

"Hello, what can I- Mark!" Nabi exclaimed at the sight of the boy. "What are you doing here?"

"I was on a walk with my friend, Nabi this is Johnny - my roommate."

"Hey, nice to meet you. I've heard some things about you."

Johnny looked between the two, confused. He held out his hand to shake the girl's and introduce himself properly as he added "I wish I could say the same about you." he smirked to Mark who only ran his fingers through his hair.

"So, uh, how's it going? How are you holding up?"

Nabi let out a sigh. "Better. Staying busy helps." she smiled at Mark who kept on nodding. "Did you come here just to check up on me?"