Gu Lan sneered, looking at the gun in his hand lightly. Although she has never touched this kind of thing, she has seen how other people used it. It is very easy to hit those people at such a short distance. As for the power, it's not bad, it can be regarded as a weapon for self-defense when her spiritual power is exhausted.

    "Female, female devil..." This is what one of the survivors yelled out in extreme fear, and then he fell to the ground all of a sudden, a yellowish liquid flowed out, and he was so frightened that he lost control of himself. .

    "Hurry up and get out!" Xiao Leng roared after reacting. He didn't expect that Gu Lan would do it as soon as he said he would do it, and his marksmanship was so good!

    "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." The injured people lying on the ground were left unattended.

    "I will stay here for an hour, and I don't want to see these people again when I come back." After Gu Lan finished speaking, she went to collect the vehicles, and then walked straight to the small village.

    After Xiaohan watched Gu Lan's figure disappear into the village, he turned his head to look at the people on the ground. Those people were all ashen-faced, they couldn't move now, and they couldn't get away even if they wanted to. From their point of view, what Gu Lan said just now meant to let Xiaohan get rid of them.

    "There is a shed over there. I can help you there to heal your injuries temporarily. I will also leave the supplies in my car for you. After you recover from your injuries, go back to the base early. It's not safe here." Xiaohan said lightly, and then Move things out of your car. As for the reaction of those people on the ground, he didn't care.

    "Xiaohan, I'm really sorry, we are obsessed with ghosts, and even listened to Uncle Qi's bewitching, and came after you for a few crystal nuclei..." One of the supernatural beings sincerely apologized to Xiaohan.

    Following the lead of this supernatural person, others also sincerely apologized to Xiaohan, but Xiaohan didn't make a sound, nor did he answer. He just moved some supplies to these people, and then cleaned up the zombies in the surrounding sheds , and then helped those people to transfer to the greenhouse.

    Just an hour later, Gu Lan almost came out of the village, and Xiao Han just helped the last person into the greenhouse. As for the pile of supplies that Gu Lan brought over, they were still piled up in the middle of the road.

    "Master, master, that fool's heart is not bad, oh, what are these things, master, can you see such things..." Bai Lu stood on Gu Lan's shoulder, stretching out her bird wings The ones pointing there.

    "If you don't want people to roast you, don't be so loud." Gu Lan warned in a cold voice, then turned her head and glanced at Jiang Qing beside her.

    The purpose of staying here was to give Jiang Qing a legitimate reason to come out of the Chaos Stone, and Uncle Qi and his group took care of it. As for Xiaohan's reaction, Gu Lan took a second look at him.

    Walking to the side of the pile of supplies, Gu Lan took a few glances, took away all the crystal nuclei and handed them to Jiang Qing. As for those steel bars, machetes and other weapons, she couldn't see them at all.

    At this time, Jiang Qing had completely hidden the characteristics of the zombie. Although his face was still pale, he could no longer tell that it was a zombie. His broken left arm has not fully grown back. In order not to arouse suspicion when the arm is intact in the future, Gu Lan hangs Jiang Qing's arm in front of his chest in a way to deal with the fracture, wraps it with thick gauze, and then Stuffed in a large coat, it is not surprising to look at it.

    After Xiaohan came out, before he had time to wipe the sweat off his face, he was taken aback by Jiang Qing's sudden appearance. But he immediately walked over quickly, and nodded to Jiang Qing with a smile on his face: "Brother Jiang Qing."

    Jiang Qing nodded without any extra expression. Gu Lan had already told him.

    "By the way, Brother Jiang Qing, do you need anti-inflammatory drugs? I specially changed two boxes at the base this morning." Xiaohan probably saw that Jiang Qing had an arm injury, so he quickly took out a box of amoxicillin from the pocket of his down jacket and handed it over. come over.

    "No need, let's go." Gu Lan glanced at the sheds and said coldly.

    Xiaohan nodded and hurried to drive, but when passing by the pile of weapons and miscellaneous things, he opened his mouth hesitantly, but seeing Gu Lan's expressionless face, he could only swallow the words that came to his mouth.

    Fortunately, until the car drove away from the village, Gu Lan never mentioned the pile of things again, which made Xiaohan breathe a sigh of relief. He was still worried that those people were injured and had no weapons in their hands. Once they encountered zombies, it would be difficult to survive...

    Ten days later.

    Looking at the ruined city of N in front of him, Xiaohan's face was solemn.

    Starting from city c, all the way to city h, you need to pass through five big cities in the middle, and city n is the first.

    Other cities are fine, there are always ways to go around, but city n is a place that must be passed through, there is no way to go around at all, and it must traverse the entire city. And the resident population of city n once reached 20 million. According to the rate that 80% of the people in the last days will become zombies, there will be about 16 million zombies in this city n.

    How will this go? Thinking of this number, Xiaohan felt cold to the bone.

    Turning his head, he saw that Gu Lan was staring intently at the direction of City N with a telescope, and the gray bird that came out of nowhere was trying desperately to touch Jiang Qing's face with its claws. There was a mark on his face, but every time he got close to Jiang Qing, he would be shot flying, and the strange thing was that this person made a fuss, but he didn't make a sound, as if he was afraid of disturbing Gu Lan who was on the side.

    Jiang Qing's arm was healed three days ago! It must have been a broken arm before, and it was said that he was injured for a hundred days. Even if he is a supernatural person with strong physical fitness, why would it take a month?

    And not long ago, they encountered a wave of more than 200 zombies. Jiang Qing killed the zombies like that, but he didn't want a person who had just recovered from a serious injury at all?

    Looking at their calm faces, Xiao Han felt a surge of hope for no reason, maybe, following them, he could really pass through this city of death, and then reach City H smoothly, and then find his sister...