"I don't accept people I don't trust." Gu Lan said, then turned and walked back.

    The man stood up abruptly, stretching out his hand to pull Gu Lan's shoulder, which seemed to be just a subconscious movement of his, but when Gu Lan was about to put his hand on her shoulder, he turned around suddenly, and grabbed her. That man's arm was a beautiful overhand throw.

    A loud "bang" startled everyone else. Tian Dajiang also slammed on the brakes and looked back.

    And Jiang Qing had already rushed to Gu Lan's side the moment Gu Lan shot, and then Gu Lan's movement, before the man had just fallen to the ground and hadn't reacted, he grabbed the man's clothes and beat him hard It fell on the back of the car, and there was another loud bang.

    These two strokes were quick and hard, and everyone hadn't reacted yet, and the man had already been beaten to tears and nosebleeds, he opened his mouth, and spat out a mouthful of blood, which seemed to be mixed with blood. A broken tooth or two.

    After being beaten like this, he didn't speak, but just looked at Gu Lan and Jiang Qing with a strange look. The wound he had treated yesterday burst open again, and blood slowly seeped down his clothes again, and the whole carriage was filled with a strong smell of blood.

    "I don't like people touching me. You will make me think that you want to attack me." Gu Lan stared at the man, and after saying this coldly, she turned around and returned to her seat, and pulled Open the car window and let the river wind pour in.

    "You, touch her again, die!" After Jiang Qing also coolly dropped these words, he sat back beside Gu Lan again.

    The man silently wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth with the back of his hand, looked at the two of them with a slight smile, and then said after a while: "I remember." Gu Lan beat him up, but there was

    no After urging people out of the car, Tian Dajiang looked at Yin Mulan with a bitter face begging for help. This girl Gu Lan is really testing his IQ every day. Is he going to drive or drive people out of the car?

    Yin Mulan nodded and pointed to the road ahead. Tian Dajiang understood that he wanted to continue walking, so he returned to the driver's seat and started the engine again.

    The bridge should have been deliberately cleared by the people from Canglang Base, the road was smooth, and they crossed the bridge after a few minutes.

    On the bridge side, there are only some obstacles piled up at the entrance, and there are no checkpoints.

    If these things were used by other teams, it would take an hour or two to clear a hole, but Gu Lan and the others were very simple. Everyone got out of the car, and Gu Lan put the car into the Chaos Stone. Just take out these obstacles.

    Throughout the whole process, Jiang Qing was inseparable from Gu Lan, occasionally holding hands. Because Jiang Qing was always by Gu Lan's side, never more than three steps away, so they seemed to be so close, everyone was used to it, and they all tacitly agreed that they were a couple.

    Only the man who followed at the end kept staring at the two of them with strange eyes.

    Perhaps his gaze was too direct, Gu Lan noticed something, and suddenly turned her head. The eyes of the two collided, and the man did not avoid it, but stared straight at Gu Lan.

    Something is wrong! Gu Lan felt very uncomfortable by his eyes, spat secretly, told Bai Lu to keep a close eye on this man, and took Jiang Qing's hand to release the minibus.

    Just about to let go, she found that Jiang Qing was holding her hand tightly, with no intention of letting go. And the next moment, Jiang Qing pulled her into his arms and hugged her tightly.

    "Oh ha... Brother Jiang wants to confess his love..." Ye Jingqi yelled.

    It's just that Ye Huo gave him a slap on the head before he finished speaking, and then pointed at the zombies wandering over from a distance.

    Although Yin Mulan also felt that it was a pity to miss Jiang Qing's confession, but seeing that some zombies were disturbed by their movements, they had to be cleaned up before they could go on the road, so she had to carry the baseball bat that came along from Ye Jingqi Stick to the car door. Although she sprained her ankle, she was still able to protect herself.

    "What are you doing?" Gu Lan asked coldly. Her voice was very low, her face was buried in Jiang Qing's arms, and she didn't move much. Because the Chaos Stone was with Jiang Qing, she had to have physical contact with Jiang Qing if she wanted to use the Chaos Stone, and now, she didn't want everyone to think that there was a problem with her relationship with Jiang Qing.

    "That man is not a normal human being." Jiang Qing told Gu Lan these words with mental strength.

    Gu Lan was stunned, she really didn't realize this! Just now she deliberately went to that man's side, just to make sure that the man was not infected again, but she didn't find the problem?

    Because of Jiang Qing, all her abnormalities were covered up, and only Jiang Qing felt her body stiffen.

    "There is a virus in his body, and the Chaos Stone has sensed it, but I don't know why he didn't turn into a zombie?" Jiang Qing explained again, and then stroked Gu Lan's silky hair.

    In the eyes of others, it seems like the young couple are talking about love. Because with Gu Lan's temperament, if she doesn't want to, no one can force her! No one doubted that although they were hugging each other, it had nothing to do with a dime of love.

    The others were smiling, but the man covered in blood who was leaning against the front of the bus had a smile on his face, but stared at the two of them with sinister eyes.

    "This person has a problem, pay attention to him, if he has abnormalities, kill him immediately!" Gu Lan communicated with Jiang Qing with her spiritual sense.

    Seeing Jiang Qing nodded, she gave him a slight push, and Jiang Qing also let go of Gu Lan knowingly, and then looked in the direction of the man without knowing anything about it.

    Gu Lan rolled her eyes towards the sky a little speechlessly, should she be so obvious!

    But seeing Ye Huo and Ye Jingqi, Xu Weiming and the others had already cleaned up the zombies, so they called everyone to get in the car.

    Stay here for a while, I'm afraid more zombies will gather.

    As soon as he got in the car, Ye Jingqi immediately came over and asked curiously, "Sister Gu Lan, tell us, how did Brother Jiang confess to you?" "He... didn't say anything."

    Gu Lan pursed her lips, and gave Ye Jingqi a warning look.

    "You're really stingy, tell me what's wrong, we're all curious..." Ye Jingqi didn't dare to ask any more, and could only mutter in a low voice.

    Seeing that Gu Lan ignored him, he shifted his attention, looked around, and suddenly pointed at the man and said, "I said, take off your clothes and throw them away. You're covered in blood. It will attract zombies along the way."

    The man's face changed, although he didn't directly refuse, but it could be seen that he didn't want to take off.

    Seeing his attitude, Ye Jingqi frowned immediately, then walked over, and said with a displeased face: "I said, if you don't want to take it off, it must be that there is something on your body that was caught by zombies, right? Sister Gu Lan You’re a girl, so I’m sure I can’t examine you carefully, come on, come on, take off your clothes, let me examine you again, lesbians avoid you..."