1 - Hold Me ♡

ffllfufufufufufuff
bottom pantalone bc he doesnt deserve to be a top (IM JOKING PLS DONT CANCEL ME)
anyways experiment go kaboom!!

Dottore was an interesting person, to say the least. 

He's probably made over 10 crimes in his life and deserve a bit of prison time.

Most people hate him, except for one.

Pantalone.

Pantalone and him had been friends for quite a long time, about seven years. Now, they're in their mid - late 20s. (P = 26, D = 27) They've been married for a couple of years and act like an old married couple. Me personally- 

So recently, Dottore as be inviting Pantalone to go on proper dates more often. This one wasn't really considered "proper" but instead, Dottore was inviting Pantalone to his lab to watch one of his experiments. It probably wasn't one of the best ideas, but.. whatever the "doctor" wants I guess.

"Ah, pantalone," Dottore said as he opened the door to his lab. There was, a shorter male holding a bag of something. "And what is th-" He was cut off by Pantalone pushing him by and going into the office. Dottore looked confused, but he just let him. 

The lab was huge. It had multiple different paintings for decor (that pantalone made /j/j), their were what looked like LED lights hanging around the walls, and then there was a place for stuff like usual. The 'stuff' being Dottore's materials for experimenting. Some stuff was wrecked because of failed experiments (scaramouche), some stuff had looked messed up or destroyed. 

Back to the little fruits,

"I, uhm," Pantalone started, "I bought you some new books." Pantalone smiled while placing down the bag. "..and some for myself." he whispered. Dottore was surprised. Usually it was him getting his lover gifts and Pantalone being more of the touchy one to thank him. Even though Pantalone is the rich one out of the two.. (and he still probably steals from other harbingers)

Dottore looked into the bag and saw at least 6 books. A whole series.. "Thank you, dear." He lightly grabbed Pantalones chin and placed a kiss on his lips. He didn't even get a chance to kiss back, it was so quick. Pantalone's face had turned a light shade of pink, "Hm, even after all the years of me kissing you, you still get embarrassed by little things like that." Dottore giggled. 

"Shut up, you bastard," Pantalone smiled and started laughing with him. 

His face still red, Dottore went over towards whatever experiment he was working on and placed a chair next to him. "Here," He said, motion Pantalone to sit, which he did as so. Soon enough, Dottore got to work with Pantalone beside him. They chatted for a bit, laughing about old stuff that had happened in their childhood. 

It had been an hour since the experiment had started, and it was going pretty well. That's what Pantalone had thought at first, but Dottore was obviously getting a bit stressed. "Dear, I think you might want to-" Dottore was cut off by a huge explosion. "Shit- Are you alright? Did that hurt you at all?" Dottore kept on asking questions.

"Love- please, I'm fine." Pantalone assured. He took of his glasses and wiped them with his shirt so the black dust would come off. Dottore was still panicking, worrying if he had dirtied and of pantalones clothes. Yes, I assume, that Pantalone would get pissed if his clothes got too dirty. Dottore then picked up the smaller man and brought him over to his desk, "Hey, calm down. I'm fine-" Pantalone was cut off by Dottore kissing him to shut him up. 

"I'm so sorry, love, I didn't think that this would've gone so badly.." Dottore sighed while hugging Pantalone. "Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?" Pantalone was confused at first, Dottore was obviously taking this as if he had murdered his entire family and Pantalone was watching the whole time (he probably did) which, he didn't know what to say.

One thought came to mind,

"Well, there is something."

"And that is?"

"Please just-

-hold me."

Pantalone spat. Even if they had been together for so long he still got embarrassed by little requests like this. Dottore had smiled at his request, then picking him up bridal style. "Bitch, I didn't say-" He was cut off by being placed ontop of a couch, Dottore sitting next to him. Then, Dottore grabbed onto Pantalones waist with one hand and brought him onto his lap. Pantalone soon relaxed to the feeling of his husband near him.

Dottore used one hand to wrap around his waist and hold him on his lap so he wouldn't fall and used the other hand to play with his hair. Soon enough, Pantalone was resting his head on the doctors shoulder and close to drifting off into a deep sleep. Dottore had realized, so he had picked him up once again and had brought him into his bedroom.

He was going to leave, until he heard Pantalone groan in annoyance. "Lie down with me you little bastard." Which, the doctor just sighed and got into the bed next to Pantalone. "Hold me." 

"So impatient."

"Shut the fuck up and just cuddle with me, you brat." Pantalone opened his eyes and stared at Dottore for a moment before he felt himself being wrapped up in his one and only's arms. "Finally.." he whispered, smiling in satisfaction. Dottore once again started touching and playing with his hair, planting kisses on his forehead in the process.

And soon enough, Pantalone drifted off into sleep.

"Goodnight, my dear."

I LOVE THEM THEYRE SO SILLY

926 words >:3