CHAPTER 49:back on track

NEYMAR'S P.O.V
Knowing that Alice was going to stay made me really happy like sing happy.

It felt heavenly being close to her she was like an angel, no, a magnet and once she captures you it's hard to forget her let alone get over her.

I woke up quite late in the morning and I found an empty bed, I immediately panicked thinking that it was all just some twisted dream.

I got up and I heard Alice talk on her phone and she seemed to be doing really well in convincing people.

"Well all I can tell that is that I fell for someone long ago " I heard her say and I smiled because she probably meant me.

"And yes I mean you, good morning now get dressed you have a practice to attend "Alice said coming in smiling.

"And guess who is staying here " she said and I smiled and she left the room and I decided to get up if I didn't want to be late.

I left really quickly and I forgot my charger but I guess I can go without my phone for a few hours.

"Hey guess who is lucky "I yelled and they all frowned.

"Alice is going to stay here forever, she forgave me "I said and started singing and everyone smiling and bro hugged me.

During practice I was seriously energetic and the coach seemed surprised by it.

"Neymar can I talk to you? "Luiz said and I followed him.
"What's with you? "he asked and I smiled.

"Do you remember Alice? Well she left Barcelona because of me and she hated me but she forgave me and she's going to stay here forever "I said and he smiled.

"Well I'm glad you worked it out you are a key player Neymar "he said and I nodded and kept on practicing.

"hey bro no daydreaming "Dani said throwing a ball at me and I came back to reality.

"Remember I'm not Alice to bring you back with kisses to reality "he said and I gigled as I shot the ball to Marc.

I got back home and I found Alice sitting with her laptop bitting her nails and typing something and then erasing it.

"I need your creativity Neymar "she said and I came closer to her.

"So what should I write, thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope you are able to attend or I would be grateful if you could attend and I expect an answer soon?" she asked and kissed my lips.

"The first one it sounds better" I said and she nodded typing it.

"Thank you so much, kiss? "she asked and I kissed her.

"You are greedy "I said breaking the kiss because I had to take a shower.

"Can I shower with you? "she asked and she did her usual puppy face and I couldn't say no due to her cuteness.

"Fine come on "I said and she smiled following me.