Wattpad Championship match

Highlights of the feud between Spongebob and Ruby then played, then commentators Mauro Ranallo and Beth Phoenix gave their thoughts on the whole conflict. 

Mauro: No rope breaks, which means no more excuses. All this over a bad call back in High Acceleration. Honestly, I don't blame Ruby for how she reacted. She made a strong impression submitting the Champion back at Episode 7, but one rope break later, Ruby wouldn't be the same.

Beth: My heart breaks for Ruby because as someone who's been in the business, I've been in situations similar to this, and it sucks. Tonight, this is more than just winning the title for Ruby. This is about redemption. But if she fails… I honestly don't know where she'll go from there.

More highlights from the Spongebob vs. Ruby feud played, then backstage Interviewer Mirajane Strauss gave her thoughts on the match.

Mirajane: It isn't just about Ruby in this story, it's also about Spongebob too. He's tired of Ruby, and wants her in his rearview mirror. And it isn't because of anything the Society of Complete Equality wants for him, this is for himself.

Then, Nigel McGuiness gave his thoughts.

Nigel: Out of the two parties in this match, I think Ruby has the most to lose. Because if she doesn't win tonight, she's going to have to find more titles to go after.

**************
The camera then cuts back to ringside, and then…

The crowd boos, and the song continues to play until 57 seconds into the song, out comes “Abrasive” Spongebob Squarepants. He had his SCE Ring Gear on, and over his face was a matching jade coloured skull mask.

Mauro: And there you see the Wattpad Champion, "Abrasive" Spongebob, walking into what could be, his final encounter with Ruby Rose!

Present Mic: Man, does he look sick, or what?! I mean, I know the SCE aren't the most popular guys around, but their gear definitely has some flair to it!

Beth: That's an understatement Mic. They're people who reject everything that makes people unique! They wanna reshape LWF, and in their minds, "even the world" into a place where everyone is equal in their own eyes! But Spongebob isn't out to preach their message, he's out to finally move on from Ruby and get an equal chance himself!

Spongebob enters the ring, and removes the mask as he holds the Wattpad Championship up high. 

Mauro: Starlight insists that any title the SCE holds belongs to everyone, but when it comes to Spongebob, it sometimes sounds like the only one that holds the title is him and him only.

Spongebob then leaned into a nearby corner, awaiting his opponent.

Then, the camera cuts to the stage, where the Japanese Rock Band, ONE OK ROCK was on the stage. They then started to play "Save Yourself", and the crowd started to cheer.

65 seconds into the song, Ruby finally makes her entrance, and the crowd cheers some more.

Present Mic: And there's the challenger! Listen to this place! They love her!