Chapter 6

#BLWCwp

Blurry Lines We Crossed

Groaning, Zaanja did not know if she wanted to stand up or just lay down the whole day. Viol didn't let her rest last night. Sex was fun, but it was more fun when you knew you were doing it with the person you love. Cliché, yes, but doing it with Viol was so mind-blowing. It always was.

"Babe, stand up, let's eat lunch." Zaanja heard Viol calling her but she didn't move. Her whole body is sore and she's in need of a dose of strawberry milk, and yeah...lunch.

"Carry me." She demanded and looked at Viol who was now leaning on the door frame, arms crossed, looking at her amusingly sprawled on the king-sized bed. She bet he's enjoying the view. Zaanja gave Viol a wink and motioned for him to come closer.

"So fucking demanding." Viol leaned on the bed and kissed her lips.

"I can't walk, so carry me." Zaanja stretched her arms and wrapped them around Viol's neck. He lifted her without batting an eye, she may be tall but it seems like it doesn't even bother Viol. Well, Zaanja's boyfriend is one strong male.

Wrapping her leg on Viol's waist, the latter started walking to the kitchen and put her on the stool near the island counter where Viol was cooking.

Leaning her chin on her palms, Zaanja just watches Viol work around the kitchen. The guy moving like he owned the whole place making Zaanja think of ways to kiss him senseless in the kitchen.

"Stop eye fucking me, Zaa," Viol spoke while chopping spring onions.

"What if I won't? Eye fucking you will be now my hobby, Viol." Zaanja smiled and ran her fingers through her long straight jet-black hair.

"Well, I'd gladly give you a show." Viol chuckled and took off his shirt, his lean muscles flexing and the scratches behind his back were visible because of the lighting of the kitchen.

Zaanja hummed and looked at Viol giving him a good show. He was just cooking but he was so hot doing it.

But before she could say anything, Viol's phone rang.

"Answer it, Zaa. I think it's Kailo." Viol said, still focusing on chopping all the ingredients.

"Don't tell me what to do." She said but answered the call anyway, leaving Viol chuckling.

"What do you need?"

"Oh wow, good morning to you too, Zaanja." Kailo laughed on the other line.

"What?"

"Chill, just checking on you both. You too okay?" Kailo asked.

"Yeah."

"Good. Because I can't handle a grumpy Viol for another day, he's so fucking annoying." Kailo grunted which made Zaanja chuckle.

"He's in a good mood, don't worry," Zaanja replied. "Bye." He ended the call not waiting for Kailo's reply. Thinking about Kailo's reaction she started grinning ear to ear.

She came back to the kitchen and put the phone on the marble counter.

"Kailo's gonna tell me about it." Viol shook his head and chuckled, taking a hint at Zaanja's expression.

"I just ended the call."

"And he's dramatic."

"Well..." Zaanja shrugged and smiled.

The whole day, both Viol and Zaanja just spent their time watching movies and making out on the couch. That's what both of them do best and since classes ended, they aren't worried about oversleeping. They could have fun.

Graduation would be next week and they're finally off of school.

This is what's making all this worth it. Sometimes, it's nice to cross some blurry line with the person you like. Well, just make sure that they're crossing it too.

Meeting each other was already the first step in crossing something they didn't think would lead them to this time, but they weren't complaining.

"Are you sure we're doing this?" Zaanja asked Viol, they're both facing the laptop booking a flight to Europe. An eighth month of travel around it. It's been three years since they graduated from college, and their careers are going really well. Both are rich as hell and successful on their own.

"Yeah," Viol said and kissed Zaa's neck. "Kailo can manage the company for eight months, plus, it's not like I'm fucking leaving him behind. He's just being dramatic." Zaa laughed at what Viol said. It was true, Kailo was just being dramatic. The man doesn't want to be left behind but he has no choice, Viol won a bet and he's taking the prize now.

"I feel bad for him."

"You don't." Viol snorted and Zaa laughed.

They planned this months ago. Zaa wanted to travel Europe first before getting married, or maybe get married along the way. Viol doesn't mind though as long as he's with her, he's fine.

She could not still wrap her head around the fact that they've been together for years already. But she wasn't complaining. Viol was the best boyfriend-slash-best friend she could ever have.

Girls get envious of her, and she wouldn't lie that she liked all the attention.

Zaanja Aeli Pastrana—a famous fashion designer—has had Viol Dominic De Lana's—CEO of DeLana Companies—attention since college. A good headline in the fashion industry and business industry.

"I'm fucking marrying you." Viol kissed her lips.

"And I'm undressing you now, Viol." Zaanja laughed on his lips.

She's so glad that all those blurry lines became concrete and clear. All Zaanja should do is make Viol feel how much she loves him. Viol on the other hand didn't regret throwing all inhibition and giving in to the fear of committing because Zaanja was worth all the lines he wanted to cross.

After all those blurry lines we crossed, here we are. They both thought.