𝟢𝟣𝟤. 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇𝖺𝗅 𝖺𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗇𝗍

POST BREAKUP SEX( Drew's House )—  chapter twelve

POST BREAKUP SEX
( Drew's House )
chapter twelve

CLAY JENSEN ── DREW BARRYMOREcould you tell fiona i'm not sorry aboutwhat i said earlier? just need her to know

could you tell fiona i'm not sorry about
what i said earlier? just need her to know.
btw, get a grip! xoxo

"Do you want the spare bedroom?" Drew asked while mindlessly throwing his keys into the bowl that sat by his front door. He wasn't paying Fiona much attention, focused mostly on trying to rid himself of his jacket and shoes. As much as he loved seeing his friends, their little 'get togethers' always tended to go out of hand and at the moment, he just really wanted to go to bed. First though, he was going to have to take care of the drunk girl in his foyer.

"Whatever's fine with you." She murmured back, clearly not paying much attention either. Drew looked over to see that she was leaning against the wall in an attempt to take her shoes off. Her hands were fumbling with the straps of her heels, blindly trying to pull them through the loops. Eventually Drew just sighed and decided to help her himself. "You don't need to do that." Fiona remarked, barely trying to pull her foot from his grasp.

"You're drunk and wearing heels. I would prefer that you didn't add broken ankle to your issues." He bent down on one knee, helping her undo the straps while she continued to lean against the wall. Seemingly without thought, she began to thread her fingers through his hair. He didn't mention it, instead just continued to try and take her shoes off for her.

"Thank you." She murmured again, as Drew put her heels next to the door. Chances were that she would forget about them when she packed up to go and he would be the one to bring them for her. "You're like my little personal assistant." She teased, drunkenly smiling at him.

He shook his head at her, "Come on, let's get you to bed."

"Will you carry me?"

He scoffed at her, failing miserably at keeping a smile off his face, "Don't push it Fi. That was the most service you'll get from me, ever." Despite his words though, it was a complete bullshit lie that both of them could see through. If Fiona asked, then Drew would drop everything for her. He would drop to his knees and worship the ground she walked on if she asked. Fiona deserved the world, truly. After everything that he had put their friendship through, he was okay with doing anything that she asked. But the same could be said for Fiona. She would do anything to keep him happy. Be it comforting him during the aftermath of his relationship with Adrianna or driving with him to L.A. for an audition, Fiona would do it.

That's what Drew loved about her. Her selflessness and willingness to help her friends. At the drop of a hat, Fiona would go to her friends to make sure they were happy and that they were okay.

She frowned at the fact that he wouldn't be carrying her to bed, crossing her arms. "So you hate me then?" Before he could even get a word in, she continued. "Because if you cared for me, you wouldn't force me to walk there."

He rolled his eyes at her, because this was so typical of Fiona. She demanded affection from the people around her, constantly needing some type of closeness. But Drew was a sucker for her anyways. So he wrapped an arm around her waist, holding her close to him while he walked her to the bedroom.

Fiona's arm was thrown over his shoulder and her face was buried in the crook of his neck. He could feel her shifting around before slowly deciding to position her head where she could look up at him. He hadn't noticed the changing expression of desire on her face, his brain too focused on trying to get her to the bed. Her next words though definitely caught his attention, "Let's have sex." She whispered against his jaw, her lips beginning to mouth kisses along the expanse of it.

It was painfully obvious to Drew that Fiona was more than drunk. She wasn't even close to being in the right state of mind. "You're drunk." He responded, pulling away gently from her attempts to kiss him. "Another night." He promised.

"You're so boring." She complained. Nevertheless, she backed off and resorted to leaning her head against his shoulder. At this point, they'd made it to Drew's spare bedroom. Slowly, he removed Fiona's arm from his neck and sat her down onto the bed.

"Alright, you good?" He asked, smiling amusedly as she fell down onto the bed.

"Keep me company?" She asked. Sitting up, she quickly moved to grab onto his hand in order to keep him from leaving her.

He looked down at her, smiling softly, "It's late."

Fiona pouted, "You're so mean to me." She complained, still holding onto his hand.

Drew chuckled before eventually caving in. If there was one person that Drew would do anything for, it was Fiona. She was the girl that he couldn't ever resist. "Fine" His voice made it sound like it was some strenuous task, but they both knew it was it anything like that. He took a seat next to her and let her rest her head on his shoulder.

Slowly, his hand came up to rest on her cheek, gently stroking it with his thumb. Her eyes were slowly fluttering shut and he could tell it wouldn't be long before she was dead asleep.

"Drew," She murmurs softly, her eyes blinking slowly. "Do you think what we did was a mistake?"

The gentle stroking of his thumb on her face pauses for a second before resuming again. There's no hesitation when he tells her, "No."

𝗦𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗡 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗦 🦚
This is me trying by Taylor
Swift (I am trying my best
to continue writing)

CHECK THE LINK
IN MY PROFILE

VOTE AND COMMENT!