𝟏𝟏. 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

Seeing the advantage Elizabeth nudged Harry nodding over to the king himself, having the blue eyed pirate grow a mischievous smirk leaving her side as he snuck his way towards Ben.

It didn't even take a minute for Harry to sneak behind Ben knocking him out with his hook.

"You could have simply tied him." Elizabeth raised her eyebrow lifting the rope and cloth in her hand so they could have had an eye on the Beast.

"Now where's the fun in that sweetheart?" Harry jokingly questioned before the two heard the worry calls of the VKs. "Now will you excuse me? I need to scare 'em."

"My, I wonder if he knows how attractive he sounds." Elizabeth mumbled to herself with a slight chuckle letting Harry walk off to do his usual scare while she went ahead tying Ben's arms and legs making sure he wouldn't run hearing his groan.

Soon a couple pirates came up to her so she ordered for two of them to take Ben over to the shack for Uma to see while she made sure to send the other two pirates to the stand where she held the older woman at.

After they left Elizabeth leaned back on the wall waiting for Harry to come back but while she did her mind got lost in the sky seeing how fast the day had actually passed by.

While she was stuck in her trance she didn't realize Harry had been making his way back to her so he took that opportunity himself to move to stand by her side sliding his hand into hers admiring her while she admired the sky.

"What may be on your mind, sweetheart?" Harry leaned on his side keeping his whole focus on her seeing her get her mind back to reality.

"How I am not that attention oriented to time change." Elizabeth smiled slightly, turning to look over to the blue eyed pirate beside her noticing the confusion playing on his expressions. "Didn't realize how this day is almost over."

"Yet I still have not gotten you a proper gift." Harry leaned his head against Elizabeth thinking back how he promised her he'd give her a gift she would enjoy.

"Darlin' once we drop this barrier that would be the best gift you can give me." Elizabeth whispered to him as she stared into his eyes trying her best not to drown in them.

Trying to get back her control Elizabeth leaned back pulling Harry in with her considering he still had his hand in her.

With that the two walked side by side making their way to the shack keeping their hands together not needing to say much though it wasn't as if they had anything to say everything just seemed to run their minds.

Though one thing was for sure they needed to keep their eyes set on the mission.

In no time the two had reached the shack hearing cheers inside so they could only assume the crew had gotten their gift; the cheers only got louder when the two entered.

"Oh how glad am I that I chose you two as my mates!" Uma laughed, reaching over to her first and second mates wrapping her arms around their shoulders while the pirates the duo met up with earlier dragged Ben to the cells.

"All thanks to Elizabeth she's the one that knew where to find the dim." Harry smirked over to the Sparrow pirate knowing that she made it possible.

Uma turned her gaze to her best friend having a grin herself knowing she made a good choice of friend which she showed hugging Elizabeth tighter.

"Dear at least buy me a drink first." Elizabeth jokingly commented after her best friend placed a big kiss on her cheek only having the two fall into a laughing fit.

"People, we are so close to getting that wand!" Uma moved making her way in front of the two catching her crews' attention, having everyone cheer in joy.