Pouguelandia 2 Part 65

Start from the beginning

"Just put all that back," Coral told him, gesturing towards the books and papers.

Nodding, JJ motioned for John B to distract Jimmy again. JJ was just putting the last book back into the bag when Jimmy caught the movement and turned, "Hey, man! What the hell are you doing?" he questioned, lunging at JJ.

Everyone began screaming as the plane lurched as Jimmy began fighting with John B and JJ instead of focusing on flying the plane.

"Fly the plane!"

"Fly the plane!"

"Please fly the plane!"

Realizing they were in trouble, Jimmy attempted to pull up on the controls to steady the plane, but it was too late. The plane was headed for a nose dive into the ocean below.

"Hold onto something!"

Hitting the water the plane bounced before hitting again. Stopping so suddenly the tail end went into the air throwing everyone towards the front. Immediately the plane began filling with water.

"Everyone, okay? We gotta go!"

Kicking the hatch door open, John B looked out, "Oh no. They don't look friendly," he called over his shoulder, seeing several men running down the beach towards where they landed.

"No, they look very unfriendly," Pope agreed.

"Come on. We gotta get out before it sinks!" JJ exclaimed.

Holding the hatch open, John B let the others out ahead of him, "Coral come on!" he yelled after JJ went out.

"I'm coming! Go!" she exclaimed, pushing her brother out before going back for Jimmy.

"Coral! Get the hell out of there!" she heard JJ yelling.

"Go! I'm getting Jimmy!" she yelled back, "Okay, come on Jimmy," she muttered, pulling the man from his seat, "Jimmy, wake the hell up," she cried, using her lifeguarding skills to pull him out the plane window.

Realizing she was on the opposite side of the plane from her friends, she swam she and Jimmy towards the shore. Reaching the sand, she dragged him as far as she could before a few of the locals helped her the rest of the way. Coughing, she crawled up next to him as he regained consciousness.

"You lied to us! Who are you?"

Hearing ATV's, Jimmy looked up towards the road before groaning, "Oh no. You should get out of here," he told her.

Seeing men coming on the ATV's, Coral looked back towards the water. Her friends were too far away, she'd never make it without alerting the men to their whereabouts, "Shit!"

Getting to her feet she ran up the beach. Realizing there were men coming in trucks too she slid to the ground and squeezed under one of the docked boats, "What the fuck is happening," she muttered as the men searched for her.

Taking her chances, she rolled out from under the boat. Standing, she started around the boat only to be grabbed from behind, "Get off me!" she screamed as two men dragged her across the beach to a waiting truck. Forcing her into the back of the truck she pulled her legs up and wrapped her arms around them watching the men with guns searching the rest of the beach.

"We lost the others. We'll keep searching," came a voice over the radio.

Seeing Jimmy approaching, she narrowed her eyes, "I saved your life," she reminded him.

"I know. I know. I'm sorry. I'm gonna try and help you, okay?" he told her, "I swear, I didn't know it was gonna be like this. Look if you don't fight, if you do what they say, these guys probably won't hurt you."