Kamisama Hajimemashita/Kiss: NCGtBaLG Chapter 2

Start from the beginning

Just then she saw both Onikiri and Kotetsu in front of her again, bowing. As well as the same box from yesterday appearing in front of her.

[You have slept in a futon,

Your HP and MP have been restored.

All Status effects have been nullified.]

She then heard the giggles of Parvati. "Guess you're still not over the craziness then, love~ Serious Deja vu, huh~?" she teased the girl, as she was floating in the air.

"Uh... yeah... But uh... where am I?" Nanami asked, looking confused.

"My lady, we are in the inner shrine," Onikiri reminded.

"Also known as your room, Lady Nanami," Kotetsu added

"But it looks different than it did yesterday," Nanmami stated, seeing lights, a screen, drawers and wardrobe, a rug, a table to sit at, and an old looking TV, not to mention a fancy Futon divider she was in. "I could have sworn it was a lot more... not this nice."

"Yes, in order to make your environment more livable," Onikiri stated.

"Master Tomoe, with some help from Lord Beelzebub, readied all these things for you!" Kotetsu finished.

"Tomoe and Beelzebub did?" Nanami asked, looking surprised. "Why, though?"

"You successfully made Master Tomoeyour familiar yesterday," Onikiri informed her, "remember?"

"It is the duty of the familiar to look after the god," Kotetsu added to the explanation.

"Lord Beelzebub helped by getting the items for you as well so Master Tomoe could set them up," Onikiri added.

"So you could live comfortably around here," Kotetsu finished.

"And 3... 2... 1..." Parvati counted down quietly to Nanami's freak out.

"Crap, that's right!" Nanami shouted, her face flushing from the memory. "The whole thing wasn't a dream, after all. I forced a kiss on Tomoe's mouth with my mouth!" She was then forcefully calmed down by [Gamer's Mind] that helped her focus again. She then realized something and asked the two Will-o-wisps, "So, where is Tomoe?"

"The fox never left your side," came the voice of Beelzebub right next to her. She looks and sees him pointing his thumb to where he is. "The fox has been in a gloomy state all night."

Nanami saw this and grimaced to see the look of Tomoe. 'Right... I forced him to become my familiar...'

Just then they saw an aura of some kind rolling off him. The others were ready for if he attacked Nanami in anger, but then he turned and looked at Nanami with the brightest of smiles. "Well, good morning, Nanami~"

Parvati did an anime face-plant at the 180 turn of the mood of Tomoe while Beelzebub looked gloomy but had a small mocking smile on his face. Nanani just looked confused.

"Your bedchamber was in a state of neglect, so I took the liberty of seeing to your accommodations while you slept. I have prepared everything I could imagine. The fly was of some help in getting the items I needed, but not by much if you ask me."

Beelzebub's eyebrows twitched after hearing that. "And who was it that was allowed to go outside of the shrine instead of being confined in this corner for the past night?"

Tomoe just ignored him and looked at Nanami. "Though it was against my will, starting today, I am your familiar. I, Tomoe, shall obey your every order without hesitation, regardless of what they may be. If you are in need of anything in the future, I humbly ask that you comed directly to me with those needs."