Mikey ~ of course ! what did you think i would do ?

Draken ~ Mikey , you doesn't even know him so much and yet you want to help him ?

Mikey ~ Draken you don't understand , i fell for him . I fell so hard ...

Draken ~ ...

at the end of lunch they went again to class , takemichi was next to kisaki for the rest of the class . When they finished their day They went to their room , shower , put on their pyjamas and went to sleep . Mikey patiently for rakemichi to go to the bathroom.

After some hours that what takemichi did and when he was done doing what he had to mikey joined him.

Takemichi ~ Mikey ? what are you doing ?

Mikey ~ Takemichi we need to talk

Takemichi ~ no we don't

takemichi was about to leave the bathroom but mikey push him against the wall

Takemichi ~ Mikey what are you doing ??

Mikey ~ SInce when

Takemichi ~ since when what ?

Mikey ~ since when do you hurt yourself

Takemichi ~ 3 years

Mikey ~ why ?

Takemichi ~ for some personnal reason .

Mikey came closer to takemichi

(imagine the green sweat guy is mikey and the other one is takemichi and imagine they aren't sweating)

Mikey ~ don't do that anymore

Takemichi ~ i can't promise you that ~~~~~~

takemichi said that with such a flirty ton even himself didn't understod why , while mikey got really turned one... they were so close , only one inches was separing each other . Mikey was gonna lean it but suddenly the door was opened by no one else then izana

Izana ~ I- ...

Takemichi ~ I know you probably heard it before but it's REALLY not what it looks like...

Izana ~ ... i mean i can't tell you what you should or shouldn't do...

Takemichi ~ I- ... just forget what happen ...

takemichi pushed mikey away and went into his bed all flustered and red ...

Mikey ~ Why the hell did you entered ! i was so close to kiss him !

Izana ~ that exactly why i entered , i already told you i won't let you have him sooo easily 

izana was about to leave the bathroom but before he looked again at mikey with a smirk on his face and he told mikey .

Izana ~ Oh and you might have to help your little friend over there

izana pointed between leg . Mikey became all red and was about to yell at izana but izana already closed the door.

Mikey ~ .... Now i gotta do it ....

....

....

Izana ~ Pervert big baby

...

....

....

????? ~ Haha .. i love you so much blossom

Takemichi ~ i love you to shooting star 

takemichi was smiling , eyes closed . His partner was picking his chin to make him look at him.

????? ~ Darling , i love you so so much . If only you knew how much i love you , if only i could show you how much i do .

Takemichi ~ I love you too shooting star

????? ~ One day i will get rid of all your hate , all your problemes and everything that ever hurt you . I will prove you that i am worthy of your love

Takemichi ~ what are you talking about ?  you were always worthy of my love . hehe I love you so much , you make me ... I feel so alive when i'm beside you , you're the source of happiness , of any of my emotions .

takemichi opened his eyes but instead of seing ryusei , someone else was here . A coconut skin , sandy hair , eyes that reflect the dead end night . 

Takemichi ~ Mikey ???

Takemichi woke up

Kisaki ~ Good morning Takemichi , Did you have a nightmare ? you are all sweaty ..

T.B.C

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what is takemichi problem ?? What will takemichi do ? ?? what the heck is takemichi dreaming about ?? what could've happen if izana didn't entered the room ??

Well you will know it in the next chapter!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey !! if you are here because of my first story or my others then HELLOOOO

hope you enjoy this story like the first one or like the others one , or did you liked this one?

Hey hope the chapter wasn't too short !! (currently wrote 1133 words)

but till it HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT !! Little lector !