"Careful with my fucking car, dipshits!" I hollar, causing an uproar in laughter, "If it breaks, you're paying for it!"

"Echo, chillll," the black haired male spoke, watching the shortest shuffle into the middle seat, "You're just tense."

"Well, I didn't want to do this, but here I am," I respond with a light grunt, "Just hurry up, it's a bit of a drive."

"Jaime packed snacks, we'll be fine." The dark blonde male perched in the middle spoke, as two men sat either side of him.

"Snacks? Why didn't I think of that," Nelson whines.

"Echooooo," the tallest groans, causing me to sigh loudly.

"Yes?"

"Can you push your seat forward a tiny bit? My legs are squished."

"Fine," I begin playing with the chair handle, accidentally pushing the seat backwards, gaining a light shout in return. I chortle, before pushing the chair forward. "That better for you, sir?" I tease him.

Eventually, after a lot of adjusting (and Jaime almost leaving his phone behind), we had finally departed, set for Houston, Texas. I had never experienced a roadtrip before, as I only ever took flights, but I knew it would be okay. Despite their goofy behaviours, I held a lot of trust with these four. They would help out as much as they can if something serious happened, and would cheer me up if I was feeling down.

"Nelson!" Chris yells, scaring me.

"What, Chris?"

"Can you switch the next song?" he mumbles, embarrassed.

"Whyyy?" Nelson questions. My car radio showed what song was playing, and then the next one, so Nelson lent forward slightly to read the next track. Once he had read it, he burst out laughing, putting me off slightly.
"No can do."

"No, please, Nelson I don't wanna listen to-"

A certain beat begins playing, and the whole car fills with laughter, except from one, so much that it began shaking, it did not effect my driving however. In unison, the group started chanting, with Chris staying quiet.

"What's up, Pussies? We're back in this bitch. Season two, you stay beneath us. We stay at the top, the grind never stops, 2020 the year of the flex..."
"It's Overr!" I shout at the end, receiving a loud groan from Chris. Chortling continues in the car, with Jaime choking on a dorito he had crunched into. He eventually cleared his throat, taking a swift drink to stop coughing.

Finally arriving at the location, I drive into a parking spot nearby, pulling my key out and removing the seatbelt. The others jump out of the car after taking their seatbelts off too, heading towards the trunk to obtain their items. I unlock it as I clutch onto my phone, stepping out of the door and shutting it behind me. As I walk towards the back of the car, I watch them tackling their luggage out of the car, leaving my suitcase resting in its original position. I grab into the handle, lifting out and onto the floor, before dropping the trunk lid back closed and locking the entire vehicle. Turning my head, I face the eyes that were watching me, smiling. As we start walking away, I begin staring into space, before...

"Are you okay, Echo?" Chris asks, nudging me slightly to capture my attention.

"I really don't think we should do this," I sigh, lowering my head, "Stick with me, please?"