FRIENDS OR ENIMIESpt2

The creature had the face, body and tuffed ears of lynx but green speckled fur and the wings of a dragon. His inner ears, nose and inner wings were purple like his eyes and around his neck he wore a necklace with the dragon clan symbol (great, now i have to draw him, the tree AND whatever the heck the symbol is supposed to look like... ugggghhhhhhhhhh) "hewwo!" I said in my baby uwu voice ( I hate myself, oh and we're both kits ) with a cherry smile on my face. He flinched at my words and lost his balance on the branch he was perched on and roled back . " Offf" the fall knocked the  ( Read this with the Roblox 'off' ) wind out of him. I roled back in a fit of laughter as he sat up with an unamused look on his face looking down at me. I finally got up and wiped away a single tear with my paw, " Sorry, I didnt mean to laugh at you. My name's Kitsune , Princess Kitsune of the Angle Clan!" ( Getting Seven Deadly Sin vibes for some reason... ) I explained with a sharp toothed grin, putting  the back of my brown paw behind the emblem of my Angel Clan necklace. The emblem was a large gold ring and in the middle a crystal between two feathered wings ( Do i have to draw this too? ). " It's ok, oh! And im Prince Oliver of Dragon Clan!" he said doing the same as me showing his rose gold emblem of a dragon's head. As he pushed the Emblem closer to mine with his paw it began to glow faintly in the bright sun. " Heh... I can see our parents dont want us close to each other,  Mama always said that creatures from other clans were dangerous and this necklace would protect me... but you dont seem so bad!"  ( ahh... but that's where ur wrong my friend ).