08: Strong Wind.

"Are you ready?" Xiaojun asked Nabi while putting her suitcase in the trunk of his car

"Are you ready?" Xiaojun asked Nabi while putting her suitcase in the trunk of his car. When the girl nodded, the two got into the car and buckled up. The boy glanced at Nabi who looked extra pretty that day - probably for the special occasion.

She had listened to Mark's advice and suggested that her and her boyfriend should go for a trip to work things out. She decided to make an effort with her looks to look even more beautiful - for herself and for Xiaojun - in a beautiful place. The boy reserved a small, vacation house on a beach and even though it was still pretty cold, the views of the ocean would be as pretty as always. The place they were going to was the place they once went to for a quick trip at the beginning of their relationship and the restaurants and great food was the highlight of it all.

Both were a bit anxious about the trip because they knew that if nothing would change after that - it probably wouldn't at all.

When they got to their small house, Nabi got out of the car and breathed in the fresh air that even smelled like the ocean. She looked around and the sun shone brightly but didn't make her feel warm because the wind was too strong. "I'll call up the owner that we're here!" Nabi yelled so Xiaojun could hear her just fine even through the wind.

Within a minute a lady appeared, welcoming them warmly. "Hello! Did you manage to get here just fine?"

"Hi! Yes, thank you. We've been here once before." Nabi smiled and so did the woman.

Once they went inside the house, the sudden noise of the wind disappeared and the silence filled the room. The girl fixed her hair that was all over her face while Xiaojun put down their suitcases. The older woman smiled at the two and said "what a lovely couple you are." The said couple smiled at each other awkwardly, thinking how there was so much that woman didn't know. "Alright, I'll leave you two to be. The kitchen is over there and the bathroom is there. We have one, small bedroom and a small living room as you saw in the ad. Here's your keys and don't hesitate to call if you need anything!"

They bowed and thanked the lady before she disappeared, leaving the two alone. Xiaojun smiled softly at his girlfriend and said "I'll take those to the bedroom." while pointing to their suitcases.

"Let's go eat right away, I'm starving." she said loudly, hoping for the other to hear her. When he yelled back, agreeing, she smiled honestly at the thought of delicious food and took out her phone. She pressed on her's and Mark's chat and typed in: listened to you. wish me luck 😅

"Ready? You don't need to pee or anything?"

Nabi shook her head as she chuckled. "What? You drank a lot on our way here." Xiaojun pointed out and the two left the cozy house that was theirs for the weekend.

" Xiaojun pointed out and the two left the cozy house that was theirs for the weekend