"Aunt Rinia?" Tessia asks. "We have no time to waste, let's get her to safety before dangers arrive." Rinia walks away while the white knights surrounds the twins protecting them.

Somewhere that looks like you just woke up on a hospital bed situation :)........

Not even a single darkness can be seen. "Surprised to see a deity failed their mission twice in a row, Lynx" A voice calls out. "The fault is all mine, to take in the twins sure makes me laid back." Lynx giggles, the voice sigh, "Now is not the time to joke around, Lynx." A shadow then appears in front of Lynx, "We have bigger problems right now as we are speaking." Lynx just stares back at the shadowy figure, "Fill me in, Kai" "I've found out that the one you are catching is just one of the three fragments of 'him', Darius is setting out to the second fragment as of right now." Kai told Lynx.

"I see.......Kai...." Lynx called while Kai just stares at her. "Nothing, I'll talk about it when I get back to the gods' realm." Kai nods and looks at Lynx, who starts to glow. "It seems I'm waking up. I'll finish things up as quick as i can and return.......with my apostles." Lynx smiles as she dissipates into the air. "I hope you have a successful journey ahead, Lynx. And to think that you'll find your apostles this quick........is it........i hope not." Kai clench his fist before dissipates into the shadow.

Arthur's pov......

"A bird burning with fire yet not affect the things around it, a phoenix. It is considered as one of the sacred deities, one of that gives life to worlds, the core of everything." This is what elder Rinia had told us to clear our misunderstandings. We all look at the sacred being that is unconscious on Silvie's arms. The twins are very.......how do i put this, there's a lot of emotions circulating them. Surprisingly, they do not seemed to react much when they know their own mother is a deity itself.

"To think our director would be one of the deities, i would count us lucky enough to know and see her existence. But i'm also quite concern about the other being that defeats her. Don't you agree, Captain? Or should i address you as Note?" Barion lies on the wall with his arms crossed. I looked at him, "No formalities are needed right now, Barion. However, i'm also curious who that person is. Care to satisfy our curiosity, elder Rinia?" All of the white knights look towards elder Rinia together with the twins.

Elder Rinia, calm and collected as she already anticipated this conversation to happen. She sip a cup of tea and let out a sigh, "Though Lady Lynx told me not to expose about 'his' identity. I'm gonna break the promise just this once. 'That' person is the second deity. As you guys know Lady Lynx as the deity of origin. Then you can consider 'him' as the opposite of her......" "He represent destructions, doesn't he?" Ada quickly cuts off the conversation. Her answers raise the concern throughout the whole room, waiting the answer to be judged. "Unfortunately, your answer is correct, he is the deity of destruction himself. Though he was just one of the three fragments." Rinia takes another sip of tea.

The room fell into silence as elder Rinia confirmed the Ada's answer. The silence was cut off when elder Rinia turn towards the twins, "How did you two know about Lady Lynx's existence before the downfall?" she asks as the rest are also curious as how they have not display any reaction till now. "We were informed by mother herself, through the present she gave us." Silver speaks with a distorted voice. Silvie then continue, "Mom has three recordings installed in our rings, one is after our separation with her. The second one is for her friend, and the third one is when we reach the violet stage."

We all are shocked as we hear Silvie says that they have reached the violet core, wich is the second to last stage. "In the last recording, mom told us about her origin, her purpose and everything else that we need to keep it classified." Silver looks at Lady Lynx, "How are the rest of the people in the city?" he look at us with an emotionless stare. Tessia quickly ensures him, "No citizen was harmed, but 10 unfortunate students passed when that person attack one of the classrooms to initiate the war." Silver then glares at tessia, "The elf prince and the elf princess of the South?" "They were sent back to their home as soon as the event started." Tessia quickly replies.

I hate that Silver is treating Tessia that way, she is my future wife after all. But his concern for the people other than himself impressed me. However his stare is so deadly that you can feel his enormous bloodlust behind him just with his stare alone. This awkward atmosphere quickly came to an end, when the phoenix on Silvie's arms starts to wake up. The phoenix slowly stands up and look around the surroundings until it starts to chirp. Everyone one then bows at her presence except the twins.

The phoenix continues to chirp which we don't understand what it is trying to say until Siver clears it throat, "Mom says that she is thankful for your help during the attack, though the school is destroyed and a few unfortunate lives were taken including Ms Cynthia's sacrifice. We can rebuild it anytime soon, but not now. We have bigger problems on hands as we speak." he translates.

Varay, one of the white knights then asks, "Sorry to interrupt, but are you talking about the war declaration with the beastmans, Lady Lynx?" The phoenix chirps as Varay finished her sentences. "Yes, you are correct, Varay. Luckily, i did inform the king before the attack happens. He is preparing together with the Elves of the North and the South. Though, the empire of demons and dragons, unfortunately, will not participate in this war as i have promised the Deity of knowledge and reality to not include their own people to this war. I'm sorry that i have to drag you all into my mess." He translates. "Please do not apologize, you created us, you are the reason that we are alive in the first place. We will follow your orders, we will do it even it means sacrificing ourself." Bairon intercepts. I sigh as we know that death is inevitable, and what he said was half true.

The phoenix shakes it's head then continues to chirp, Silver continues his job. "Tough, your reasoning is true, but your ideal is wrong. I did not create life just to sacrifice them for my own use, i create them just to see how they will grow, treating them as my own offsprings." The phoenix then looks down, "However, the so called peace is never an option. Seeing my so called 'offsprings' killing, torture, betray each other. Just because of one thing, greed." The whole room goes quite as Silver finishes.

Elder Rinia then steps in, "Ms Lynx, I understand what you are feeling right now, but please have some rest. You've done more than enough for today" The phoenix then nods and slowly falls asleep on Silvie's lap. Elder Rinia then bring us to our room to take a rest. She told us to go back to the kingdom the next day so that we could help on the preparation, which we agreed before going in to our rooms and rest for the night.

On Silver's pov,

I never thought to see mom alive after witnessing her death right infront of our eyes. I have the urge to punch her for not letting us know that she is alive when my sister and I having the 'that' scene replaying in our mind. I look at my sister to see her slowly petting mom while she also slowly falls asleep. I turn my gaze to mom and think about what happened just now, now we know who she is and what is her purpose. I just can't believe that she is a deity herself. According to what i know about the deities, the phoenix is considered to be the strongest among the four, but their power matches evenly, the only thing that is special about the phoenix is that they are the core of everything. That's what makes it so special about the phoenix.

I slowly lie down and close my eyes, slowly drifting to sleep.