1.

"August, wake up, you have to get ready for work!" 

Augustine heard her name being called from her adoptive father. Today is her first day of shooting for the last of us

She groaned and tried her best to find a comfortable outfit. 

She settled on a green crew neck, black sweats, and her tattered green converse. 

August suddenly got a burst of adrenaline, trying to calm herself down for the start of a whole new part of her life.

Harry and August had to get an Airbnb in Canada, a lot colder than LA. 

August had been going to all of the table reads and meetings, but now is for the shooting part. She likes that part the most. 

She'd been getting closer to her co-stars, Bella Ramsey and Pedro Pascal, and they're very comforting. They make it easier whenever she isn't around Harry.

August and Harry always depended on each other. It had been hard for her to make friends considering that he is who he is, so he's always been her best friend, and she's always been his. She doesn't even call him dad. 

"Okay, okay. Give me a sec." She yelled back down, trying to find her phone. 

She found her phone and saw a text from the group chat with her, Joe Alwyn, and Taylor Swift. They're basically their parents, even more than Harry. 

Tay

GOOD LUCK TODAY AUGUST!!!

UR GONNA DO SO GOOD ILY!!

Joeseph

You're gonna do amazing ❤️

She would respond, but Harry would probably kill her if she took any longer, so she reacted to Taylor's text with a heart.

She headed downstairs, and went to the car.

——————————-

"So, you excited?" Harry asked.

"I guess yeah." August responded with a hesitant undertone in her voice.

"You're gonna do amazing, August. I promise." He said as he looked at her. 

Harry pulled out of the driveway (August can't drive yet). 

It had been a couple minutes of silence. Not awkward silence, but comforting silence.

"Do you wanna play some music?" Harry asked.

"Oh my god, yeah. Hold on." Said August. She was smiling at her phone. Harry looked over to look at what she was smiling at, and it was exactly what he thought.

Bella💜

AUGUTS.

FUCK

AUGUST.

BELLA.

ARE U EXCITED FOR TODAY   

I GUESS SO, IM REALLY SCARED THOUGH LMAO

oh shut up you'll be fine.

i feel like i won't because me and h are already running late 

but it's fine, it's wtv 😭😭

LMAOAOAOAOAO

i can pick you up a coffee if u want

i'm already like 5 minutes away from

set.

  FR!?!!? THANK YOU BELLA !!!

no problem!

"You like them huh?" Harry asked.

"Shut up." She said, while blushing.

She put punisher by Phoebe Bridgers on shuffle.

"Oh, by the way, Bella's getting me coffee today, we don't have to stop at Dunkin'"

Harry just rolled his eyes, as if he knew that something is going to happen between them.

—————————————

AHHHHHHHH

HI LMAO THAT PROB WASNT GOOD BUT ITS FINE AHAHAHHAH

LOVE U