𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘

Start from the beginning

"Hey, Barbie, what do you want?"

"Thats not very nice to say to someone who just watched that shit of a half-match. Why wouldn't you just shoot?! I had no cheers to do that whole fifty minutes." Noah complained, running a hand through his hair as he walked.

"You don't think I tried that?!" Ray rolled her eyes at him, "Arsenal's good. Their line-up's tricky, especially that blonde defender."

"Which one?" Noah asked, furrowing his eyebrows at the phone camera, Ray shrugging, trying to remember her name.

She knew the surname started with a W, but she was too focused on the game to even try to read it properly, "No clue. But, she had me marked almost that whole time! She's proper tricky."

"Nah, man, you'll be fine. You and Brooke are like the best football players I know!"

She held in a chortle at her friend's words of reassurance, "We're like the only ones you know."

A smile skimmed Noah's features, "Oh. Well, still! You're pretty good."

Ray let out a small 'thanks' before narrowing her eyes and scanning the screen.

"Where are you going?" She asked, taking note of the fact that he was walking somewhere.

"I need food, man," He sighed, looking around, and seeming completely lost, "But I don't know where the shop is."

Ray let out a loud sigh, hopping to her feet, "Where are you?"

"No, no it's fine, don't worry, I'll just ask someone, innit?"

He looked around, seemingly trying to find anyone that looked approachable, as Ray searched the screen for any hint that showed her where he was, rushing out of the changing room.

Noah then bumped into someone, dropping his phone to the ground, "Shit sorry."

"Ah, it's no bother, don't worry about it." The boy smiled, reaching down to pick up the dropped phone and handed it to him.

"Thanks," Noah grinned in reply, Ray listening to every word that was spoke through the phone. The boy's eyes widened as if he had finally remembered something, "Uh- do you know where the shop is, by any chance?"

Noah shook his head, with a small smile, "That's actually what I was trying to find."

Ray appeared behind the two, hanging up the FaceTime call that she was still on, "I'll show you guys."

Noah rolled his eyes, instantly knowing that the girl was gonna tease him about this little interaction any time she could, "Hey, Ray."

"Hi Noah," She smiled, before turning to the unknown blonde, before gesturing them to follow her as she began walking, "And..."

"Ben." He replied, "You're friends with my sister."

Ray gawked, knowing that she had remembered him from somewhere, "You're Beth's brother?"

"Yep," The boy nodded, glancing at Noah for a split second, as Raven smirked.

They stopped in their tracks after Raven, stopping outside of the shop, that was crowded with people.