/THE KISS!/pt2

Continuing
Third person
Tweek quickly sat up and pulled away blushing red as a tomato,Craig touch's his lips then they hear "Tweek and Craig sitting in a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G!"A girly voice said,they both look at the person then they saw Clyde they both blushed and quickly got up "HAHAHAH Yall both are totally gay for each other""S-shut up Clyde ARH!"Tweek said "Clyde look it was a misunderstood position Tweek was running and didn't watch out then busted into me."Craig said with sick but eh voice Clyde looked at them both with a 'Your fucking lying'stare.Then the three shook it off and continued to walk to the school bus.Tweek was really embarrassed i mean he did get caught kissing his crush and Clyde knows Tweek likes Craig,before they can even get to the bus stop they get stoped by Tolkien and Jimmy"H-hey you guys"Jimmy said while smiling "Hey Jimmy hey Tolkien"Craig says with a sick clunky voice.Everybody say hi and starts walking to the bus stop seeing Cartman,Kyle,Kenny,and Stan.The four reach the bus stop and stops by the other four,they all look at each other waiting for somebody to talk.The great Lord Jimmy started to talk"Y-you guys wanna hear a j-joke?"Jimmy asks,everyone nods and Jimmy starts"w-what's red a-and bad f-for your t-teeth?"Jimmy asks.They all try to figure out with dumb answers,after a while they all give up and told Jimmy to tell them."A-a brick!"They all look at each other with the most'Why'face then they look at Jimmy but before Tweek can say something somebody started to laugh,they all look it was and it was Clyde"Dude what the fuck it wasn't funny""YES IT WASAHAHAHAHAHAYAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA""It wasn't right Tweek?"Craig looks at Tweek then sees him trying not to laugh"pfftttt HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHA HOW DO YOU HAHAHAHHAHAAHAAH"Both Clyde and Tweek was on the ground laughing loudly.Craig groaned loudly ,the bus came and everybody got on the bus.Cartman was siting next to Kyle,Kenny was with Stan,Craig with Jimmy,and Tweek with Tolkien.They all started talking with the people they was with but Tweek was on the bus sleeping I mean he did stay up.

Tweek's POV-
Nrg I try to rest my eyes but I can't because every time I do I see does damn gnomes but I was able to go to sleep somehow.After a while I feel Tolkien shaking me to wake up and Craig yelling my name or I think it's Craig,I open my eyes to see Cartman voicing as Craig and Craig is pulling Cartman away while Tolkien is trying to wake me up.After they see I opened my eyes they all stop and let me get up,I get up and start walking nrg off the bus then going into the school with Craig behind me.I put away all my stuff and wait for the bell to ring and go to class,while I'm waiting with Craig I see how pretty his blue eyes are and how lame my pale blue eyes are.When the bell rang I got snapped out of my gaze of that pretty handsome boy WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING?ARG as I'm walking I see Craig is still looking at his phone so I say "Watcha looking at AGH!?""Nothing"craig says with a clunky voice"NRG really cmon let me see!ARGH!""Tweek no ugh fine""nrrrh"I groan in happiness Craig gave me his phone and I look and saw me?!?!I look at Craig shocked but by the time I can say something he grabs his phone and ran away to his seat.

Craig's POV-
I grab my phone from those soft looking hands and run away to my seat I can't stand looking at his pretty pale blue eyes the thing is he doesn't know that picture he saw of him was made 1 day ago I really like looking at his messy blond hair and his beautiful pale blue eyes and his soft but rough hands and skin.Wait is that coffee on him?Who ruined his beautiful skin and head?!I WILL KILL THEM!wait okay Craig calm down,wait he is look at me!Shit I must've looked at him to long.I look away as quick as I can while blushing FUCK SHIT BITCH ASS PUSSY IM SO STUPID HE PROBABLY THINKS IM A WEIRDO NOW FUCK ME DOGGY STYLE I say in my mind wait did I say fuck me doggy style I mean I would allow it if it was Tweek.I'm simping to hard,class starts and its boring as hell and I can't take my eyes off of Tweek I just love him man I just hope he likes me back.

Clyde's POV-
I've known Tweek had a crush on Craig for a long time he told me a week ago and I'm trying to know if Craig like Tweek and he should because I found them kissing on the side walk Tweek was on Craig Damn I should've took a photo.But the thing is I think Tweek and Craig is meant for each other because their moods and personality fits so well and I love it I don't know about the others but if I could I would set them up for each other and I want them to kiss again and actually enjoy it because Craig said it was a misunderstood thing I kinda believe him on that but mostly think it's fake but anyways enough gay shit I'm so fucking hot like I get so many bitch like bro did you see my fucking abs I'm jacked up bitch,how does girls get hair on their pussy and can Bebe get bigger boobs?If all the girls had boobs I would put my face into them and suck them like a baby and hopefully their nice and big because mommy milkers I got a big dick too.

Kyle's POV-
I've noticed Craig has been looking at Tweek for a long time I think he has a crush on Tweek but I'm not going to get into that,hopefully they get together so I don't have to worry about them not making it.I wonder if Clyde is thinking about his annoying big dick because he always tell me how big his dick is for no god damn reason like what the fuck I don't want to know that but anyways I'm just trying to say hopefully Tweek and Craig is going to get there soon.I think i'm going to fall asleep in this boring ass class.

Okay this is taking to long and I wanna get to the next Oneshot so they grow old together and got married yay but don't worry I'll give you some ;) ;) smut

Second person-
Tweek and Craig are laying down on their bed cuddling Craig looks at Tweek with a smirk "hey babe can we fuck"Tweek blushed and looked at Craig"CRAIG"Craig didn't take any time and kissed him roughly,he started to get on top of Tweek still in the kiss.Craig broke the kiss and went down to his neck kissing and sucking it"a-ah~ C-Craig please stOP!"Craig had smiled in his neck "found ya"Craig whispered.He started to kiss,lick,and suck the spot he found making Tweek moan and groan louder and louder"C-CRAIG N-NO P-PLE- NGH! YE-s~"Tweek tried his best to be stable but Craig didn't like that he put his cold hands up Tweek's shirt,Tweek shiver at this.Craig goes further down and stop at Tweek pants"C-Craig please try to be easy on me""Oh don't worry my love it won't hurt"Craig removes his hand from under Tweek shirts and goes to his pants unzipping it and pulling it down then pulls down Tweek's underwear.He reveals his hard average dick"Big guy""nrgg"Craig licks the tip then licks all of him then puts him whole in his both then went up and down,Craig also stroked him with his hand.Tweek looks at Craig wanting him on him doggy style and fuck him nice,hard,and fast.Want to feel his nice hot warm cum inside of him,Tweek thinking about his beautiful blue eyes,his warm breath on his cock,and him fucking him hard,nice,and fast.Even thinking about it makes Tweek want Craig more then anything Tweek realized he was going to cum so he pushed Craig head more down to his dick and came into his mouth blushing while Craig looked up smiling but is blocked by Tweek's penis.When he finish Craig sallowed and got up to Tweek "Do the same to me my love~"

That's all you get<3
~END~
1482 Words