Finding out Mr Mead was Harvey's dad

Harvey was playing football at the first break, as he was dribbling the ball Finn Sharkey pushes him, and Harvey shouts "Oi why'd you do that!" Finn said, "Cause you aren't passing the ball." Harvey punches Finn in the head and knocks him out and all the teachers rush to stop Harvey as he kicks Finn. Harvey was taken to Miss Mason (the head teacher) and Mr Mead and his Mum who were waiting outside the office, Mr Mead went to talk to her and asked "Is he mine?" Harvey's Mum said, "Of course, he is he looks just like you!" As Harvey storms into the room and says "Is that him?" She nodded, Harvey tried to intimidate him and was about to swing a punch at him but Miss Mason walked in and said "What's going on!" as he pause halfway through swinging a punch and sits down. Miss Mason said, "I am going to give you one chance to explain why you were about to punch Mr Mead." Harvey yelled angrily "Because he is a deadbeat dad who wanted nothing to do with me." Miss Mason asked Harvey's mum to explain and she said: "I hooked up with Chris and I got pregnant and it was his but when I told him about he wanted nothing to do with Harvey."
Chris sat there and said, "That still doesn't explain why he hit Finn Sharky." Harvey said, "He pushed me and verbally abused me but I shouldn't have reacted that way so I am sorry."
Miss Mason said, "You go to the cooler and write a 1000-word essay on why violence isn't the answer." Harvey goes to the cooler. Chris says "I want to be in his life and I am sorry that I wasn't in his life before, I was scared and an irresponsible 20-year-old." Harvey's mum says "ok you can have him on weekends but good luck with that because he is either playing football or going to Old Trafford and fighting and watching the football," Miss Mason says "You can go Miss Daniels" Harvey's mum leaves. Miss Mason says "Chris, I want you to keep that boy in line. He wears stone island and is a literal football hooligan." He said, " I will try."

The next day Chris drives Harvey to school. Chris says "Do you want to go to the Manchester derby?" Harvey says " I've already got tickets." Chris says " Great". Harvey runs off to play football in the schoolyard.

It's derby day Harvey is getting his stone island and cp company on he says to Chris "Are you wearing that?" Chris says, " Yeah, why?" Harvey says, "Get some stone island or cp company on!" Chris says "No, I'm not a football hooligan"
Chris walks with Harvey but Harvey splits off with his mates. Harvey and his mates run into the city fans and start to fight them, Chris brakes up the brawl. Harvey says "Why'd you do that!" Chris says "You're lucky that I didn't call the police!" Harvey ignores Chris and walks to the match annoyed by Chris. They managed to get to the match in time and United won 4-0.