25- it's everywhere

Start from the beginning

view all comments

---

the superior ones

scarlett- baby🍒
theo- teddy
draco- blondie
blaise- baldie
pansy- bitchy
daphne- daphne

daphne
remind me again why i am the
only one without a nickname

bitchy
bc i couldn't think of anything that
rhymed and matched your vibe
i'll change it once i think of one

blondie
she can be blondie

baldie
then what will you be?
horny?

teddy
i was thinking more
grumpy

bitchy
what about ballsy

baldie
cocky

teddy
bossy

bitchy
cruddy

teddy
crazy

baldie
lazy

bitchy
dirty
dummy

baldie
fishy

teddy
smelly

baldie
ugly

bitchy
bummy
hairy

baldie
slimey

teddy
nasty

bitchy
mucky

baldie
sappy

bitchy
hefty

teddy
teeny

baldie
soggy

bitchy
loopy

baldie
musky

teddy
needy

baldie
lumpy

bitchy
pussy

teddy
salty

blondie
i think i get the idea now

baby🍒
omg daph could be beauty

bitchy
we don't deserve you scar

daphne
that's so cute
but my name rhymes anyways so i
think i'll just stick to it

baby🍒
boring

teddy
do you guys still have glitter on
you?
it's in my bed

baldie
it's everywhere

blondie
i found some in my sock drawer

bitchy
i think it's nice

baby🍒
i think so too

teddy
it is maybe because it's your glitter

baby🍒
it was 'new year's' !!
you have to have glitter

baldie
i'm going to have to agree with
theo on this one it was in my ear

baby🍒
boring

---

SCARLETT WOULD KEEP traditions even if she was ignoring the other person involved. even if the other person happened to be her brother's best friend. even when she was in love with the said friend. even when the last time they had spoken she nearly confessed her feelings before they were interrupted.

that is how scarlett found herself knocking on draco's door. every year since she could remember, she'd spent the first night of the new year with draco. tonight would be no different.

"i'm surprised you still came," draco let her in his room.

scarlett always loved his room. it was dark and kind of foreboding, but, to her, it had always provided comfort and happy memories. also his bed was comfortable and massive.

"traditions are meant to be upheld," she burrowed herself into his covers.

"what is this?" he inspected the shopping bag she'd placed at the foot of his bed.

"look," draco laughed at the sight of her—the only thing visible was her eyes and forehead.

"absolutely not," there was no way he would.

"come onnnn," she whined, climbing out of his bed to sit on her knees before him. "i've saved those for so long and you'd look so good!"

"in matching heart pajamas?" when she'd dragged him to the little boutique last summer—when she bought her set of heart pajamas—she also bought him a pair and saved them just for the occasion.

"yes!"

...

"you look so good!" draco was not amused. the pajamas were comfortable at least.

"this is ridiculous," he grumbled. his hands shot out, dragging scarlett into his lap.

"hi," she put down her phone.

she sat straddling him, her hands on his chest. she could feel his breath on her lips.

"hi," draco mumbled back.

scarlett swallowed as she saw his eyes drat down to her lips. "i really want to kiss you right now."

and then his lips were on hers.

she'd only ever kissed adrian, and it never felt anything like this. draco's lips were smooth and soft. he tasted like those mints he always ate and he was as warm as ever.

his hands tightened on her waist as she let out a soft moan. "fuck," he pulled away, resting his forehead on hers.

feeling bold, scarlett moved forward again, reconnecting their lips.

"baby, you're killing me," he mumbled in between kisses.

he pulled his lips off of hers, looking down at her. noticing their position, scarlett realised at some point he'd moved them so her back was on the bed and he was leaning over her. it felt so much more intimate.

"i love you," she blurted.

"is that so?" he had a smug look on his face.

"don't tease me."

"i love you too, baby. so fucking much," his eyes crinkled from how big he was smiling. "you're mine. no one else's."

"does that mean you're mine?" he moved so they were laying next to each other and scarlett took the opportunity to play with his hair.

"i have been for a long time." she grinned and he kissed her again.

their kiss got more heated, hands wandering, until they were interrupted by her phone going off.

"happy birthday, red."

---

c speaks!

it finally happened :o
also i've only gotten different answers for the cat's name so comment them here and people can choose

:))