Lord beerus

Y/N's POV: I smiled as I bounced Nika around. She's about 8 months old now and it was trunks birthday. Gohan was talking to his dad while I watched Trunks and Goten run around. "Ah Y/N so glad you made it!" "Oh hello Bulma! Of course we made it,wouldn't miss Trunks birthday for anything plus Nika was missing her best friend" Bulma giggled as Nika tried to eat a butterfly. "No baby no eating the butterfly" "AH!" "I know but it's not edible darling"

Gohan walked over to us taking Nika. "Now what did she try and eat?" "Butterfly" "Nika no baby,butterflies aren't something to be eaten!" "PFFH AH!" Me,gohan,and Bulma laughed at her baby anger. Trunks and Goten ran to us. "Auntie!!" "N/N!" I bent down as they hugged me so I hugged back. "Hiya Trunks,Goten" "C-can me and Goten play with Nika? We'll be extra EXTRA careful"

I pretended to think. "Hmmm....okay! Be very careful with her!" "Of course ma'am!" Gohan gave them Nika as they speed walk to play with her. "I'm going to go eat~" "go do that darling" I got up as I walked to the food section. Grabbing a plate as I started getting food then sitting down as I ate. Soon a purple cat sat down. I was stilling eating so I hurried up not to be rude. After I finish I smiled. "Hello,how are you?" "I'm good,is the food good? If n-" "Yes it's good! I always do love the food! Oh how rude of me! I'm Y/N,and you?"

He seems familiar but I can't place my finger on it. "Lord beerus" "E-eh!? Like the god of destruction!?" "That's right" Soon trunks ran up to me. "Nika's crying and I don't know why!" He seemed so scared. "Oh give her here" I held her as she calmed down and rested her head. "Ah she's sleepy" Trunks nodded as he went off. While Nika fell asleep holding my shirt and sucking her pacifier. "You have a kid?" "Mhm~ Her names Nika~" He smiled but I saw Bulma call me over.

"Excuse me,I'm being called for" I then walked over to Bulma but shaking off the feeling of being watched.