𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬

1. I prefer to roleplay in pms or Discord, but if necessary, we can roleplay in comments or on another app such as Pinterest. If we do smut or anything heavily inappropriate, it cannot be in comments.

2. Give me something to work with when you reply. It doesn't necessarily have to be long but I typically have around 500-1,000 word replies so I would appreciate it if you attempt to match that. Don't be bland and make me start everything.

3. Ask to roleplay before immediately starting. I want to know about your oc before we begin. You can also ask to tag.

4. This is an oc only book, meaning no characters from fandoms. (There is a possibility I could make a fandom book in the future though).

5. Try your best to use correct grammar and spelling. It's okay if you make a mistake, just try your best.

6. I may not reply right away. Give me some time (at least one hour) before tagging me.

7. No characters under the age of 18. Age gaps are fine as long as it's legal.

8. I can change things such as my characters age or occupation but please don't make me change much about my ocs.

9. Don't make the whole roleplay smut/NSFW. I'm fine with smut/NSFW but I want some plot too.

10. Don't make your characters perfect. Give them some flaws. Try not to make them super stereotypical either.

11. Try to make the roleplay fun for both of us. Don't give your character all the spotlight and make the roleplay enjoyable for both me and you.

12. Only first or third person. I prefer third person but if you want to do first it's fine.

First person example:

I smiled slightly. "Thanks!"

Third Person Example:

He smiled slightly. "Thanks!"

13. My characters are all subs or switches. Sorry, I am uncomfortable playing as a dom.

14. If you roleplay with one of my switches, your character has to to be a switch or dominant. If both of our characters are switches, we will each do an equal amount of subbing/domming.

15. If one of my characters is poly, you do not have to use multuple ocs, it is optional.

16. If you want to talk outside of the roleplay, please use one of these: (), //,[],{},^^ or something similar.

Examples:
(Sorry, got to go)
//Sorry, got to go//
[Sorry, got to go]
{Sorry, got to go}
^Sorry got to go^

17. If you're uncomfortable please let me know!! I won't get angry at you for it and I would expect you to do the same for me.

18. We can do multiple roleplays at once. There is no limit!

19. The symbol next to my oc's name tells you their gender.

୨୧ - male
❁ - female
♡ - other

20. I don't typically write scenarios for my ocs, I prefer to come up with one together before we start roleplaying!

21. Lastly, have fun! If you're not enjoying the roleplay, let me know and we can figure out a way to fix it.