1

-
Alas, the not awaited day of attending school was due. Students scattered around the campus making noises with their familiars, catching up on who's who.
Their bickers were very audible, though they're very much used to to it.

They enter the premises with their wired earphones on, staring at their phone while walking. Immersed, they were too busy to notice from their peripheral vision a person nearby.
They bumped into each other with little force, as they look up with a shocked expression.

"Oh! Sorr- Yuichiro?"

(Your Name)'s eyes lit up at the sight of the pretty male, looking back at them with a blank face that immediately lit up a little.

"(Your Name).. Nice seeing you here."

He was trying to hide his enthusiasm from seeing them, as he let a small smile crawl unto his face. Luckily, the mask he wore concealed it.

"(Your Name)!!!"

A familiar individual came out from behind Yuichiro. A wide, cute smile on his face looking directly at Y/n.

"Muichiro! Great to see you both!"

(Your Name) greeted as they both high-fived,

"Likewise."

"Mhm!"

(Your Name) was relieved to see that they met someone they knew at the first day of going to school after a very long pandemic, it was difficult to build up their socialization skills after being isolated for two years.
And in those years, (Your Name) was moved to a different school so they were having a stomach ache of nervousness before entering.

Luckily, (Your Name) and the brothers were old friends since elementary. They held contact over the years as friends.

"Wearing masks are such a pain.."

Muichiro commented beside the two whilst they ambled towards the school,

"Deal with it, it's for everyone's safety."
Yuichiro reminded sternly as his brother responded with a groan.

"Don't worry Mui, you'll get used to it."
(Your Name) chimed in with an ensuring tone, as Muichiro reluctantly nodded — feeling like a child getting tutored for second grade math.

~
The trio was going to be separated to go to their destined classes, Muichiro was hesitant since the three of them were in different sections.

"Can we meet up at recess? I barely know anyone here."
Muichiro explained uncomfortably. Yuichiro couldn't deny the fact that he didn't really know anyone aswell.

"I'm in the same situation as you guys, it's honestly quite terrifying.."

The brothers looked at (Your Name) with eyes that looked like they could relate, as the bells annoyingly rang for the classes to start.

"We better get going then, See you guys!"
Muichiro waved them off, being the first to leave. The two followed his gesture as Yuichiro turned to (Your Name),

"See you, (Your Name)."
Yuichiro said with a small wave and an unnoticeable smile,

"Yep!"
Y/n did the same, walking away.