𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐢𝐞 𝐛, 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐧

KEILANI 𝐖𝐄𝐒𝐓
↳ ❝ NINETEEN, CARPRICORN ❞

8:15 PM BRONX, NEW YORKKEHILANI'S APARTMENT

8:15 PM
BRONX, NEW YORK
KEHILANI'S APARTMENT

ARION POV

arion n lani had been dating for almost a year, lani is arion's heart n he makes sure she knows that but he cant say the same for lani.

she showed her love but not in the ways arion did, she didnt crave the physical attention he did nor did she feel the need brag about him to social media or in general. arion never said anything though cause he knows she loves him in her own way.

arion pulled up to lani's apartment, jus 2 chill n see her, opening the door n heading to her bedroom door when he heard her otp,

"ion careee, that's my man, dont b talking bout him like he some smooch ho." she laughed, you could hear whoever she was otp with laugh before replying, "girl you b treating him like one, you dont even post him, secretive ass !"

"fuck i need 2 post him for, he know he mines n so do the rest of these smooches."

"girll not gonna lie, i almost hopped down on dougie thinkin he was jus one of your hoes" arion flicked his head back,
"bitch what?"

"im juh playin girl, ion want that luh shit" she laughed

" ya .. ima holla at u later," keilani said

" why u-" before the girl could finish keilani had hung up.

" cause it aint givin " keilani rolled off her bed n opened the door, she jumped as she seen arion, " nigga u was jus standin there ? joe goldberg ass "

arion jus laughed n hugged his girlfriend, " i heard everything yo lil friend said 2,"

"that ho oso motherfuckin cut, like whatchu mean u was tryna get with my man ? dont get beat ho"

arion n lani sat on her bed talkin about the girl, ordered some doordash, it was jus a lil chill day for the couple.