I remember when I first arrived in this city I was looking for work and this place was the only one with a help wanted  when I searched on the computer so after hundreds of work place I got rejected at, it came down to club RAIN smack dab in the middle of downtown LA. Let me tell you, I was use to the club CRANK Caleb and I went to all the time back in Portland. It was a pretty small club for just us gays. But CRANK was like a hole in the wall in comparison to this place. There were huge flat screens on the walls showing random color patterns or the dance floor. The music here was really good and there were crystal bead droppings hanging on the ceiling everywhere around the place. Neon lights of all colors flashed in strobes from the floor while the bar was light up in blues and white on the side of the huge club. There was always about two to three bartenders at the bar since the space was too large for just one person to handle alone.

I work from eight to two in the morning so I was always dead tired when I went home and Matt had the audacity to complain when I broke his dumb alarm clocks because woke me up at f*cking seven in the morning.

The music was blasting and I reached in my pocket for my trusty ear plugs to lessen the effect on my sensitive hearing but I could still hear people yelling orders. There was one girl who kept flirting with me and Eli and it was kind of in our job description to flirt back to keep the customers happy. So now you see why it’s beyond easy for me to flirt with a complete strangers like for example Mr. security guard but I owed Lola for the little lessons on how to do it right because before her I was too shy to even think of doing something like that. I met her here actually and that’s where I got my first lesson. I wonder if she’ll show up later to come talk with me.

“Hey can I get a Black Velvet” some guy asked over the music leaning on the counter and thumping it with his hands in a quick rhythm. I nodded and grabbed all the ingredients. When I join this job I they had to teach me the whole drink menu and how to prepare them fast, I remember wasting a shit load of my money on alcohol when I  went home to perfect them all. Plus I got Jace, Finney, Logan and Gab all trashed when they had to sample them all. I hadn’t met Matt yet but he wasn’t far behind after this.

I grabbed a bottle of Guinness and a bottle of Champagne set it down on the counter and quickly took a tall glass from that particular slot from under the counter and poured the beer in, topping it off with some of the champagne.

“There you go sir” I said sliding the glass towards him and turned to the next customer who was already smashed so she slurred her words to me.

“So are you working this weekend?” Eli asked me his eyes focused on the shots he was sending out at a fast pace. I was giving a show to some pretty sexy girls as I poured a variety of different liquors into four tall glasses full of ice for all of them. I raised my hands high above my head as I poured never letting a drop miss the glass.

“I don’t know, I am a little late on rent so I think I might come in tomorrow depending on whose working.” I answered adding a splash of cranberry juice to the finish the drink off and a cherry, stirred them with the straws I placed in them and pushed them all softly in front of each girl.  The girls gave me seductive smiles and winked at me.

“Enjoy your Sex on The Beach ladies” I purred as they giggled before I turning towards Eli. “What about you” he shook his head.

“I’m going to the rents for my dad’s birthday.” I nodded.

“That should be fun.” I voice wiping down my area.

“Yeah, I finally going to introduce Tiff too”

“Things are getting pretty serious between you two then” I asked amazed.

I’ve known Eli since I first started here three years back and from what I’ve seen of the guy was he was not the settling down type. I wouldn’t call him a man whore or anything it was just he wasn’t interested in all that fast girls and relationships but once Tiff came around he was like a whole different person.