Ep 2

Jisung POV:

As I was still eating and also minho's arm wrapped around my waist, he suddenly letted go then said that he needed to go to the bathroom. I didnt mind for a few minutes until Yeonjun and his friends came over to Felix and I. I looked up to him scared also Felix looked scared as well. Me and Felix tried to run but they caught us and threw us to the ground. He pulled my hair "wow trying to get everyones attention HAH" He yelled in my ear then he spoke again "You both should take a lesson on not wearing those kind of outfits ,disgusting faggot" Yeonjun was starting to slap on our faces HARD he then punch us on the nose which then started to bleed. Everyone else was just filiming , watching or just minding their own business.  Another punch was coming ahead until someone stopped it for us. Me and Felix looked up to see Hyunjin and Minho and they looked mad as hell.

Minho POV:

I just came back from the bathroom till I saw some crowd of people crowding someone but then a scream was heard from the crowd I recongnised the scream belonged to Lix I went to the crowd then saw Jisung and Lix on the ground with a bloody nose and brusies on the face and arms I was lucky it was not a lot suddenly Yeonjun was about to punch then I saw dragged Hyunjin and dragged him with me. We both stopped his punch and he looked shocked. " Leave them alone Yeonjun"  I helped Jisung up and Hyunjin did the same. We both walked them to the bathroom to clean up. After a few minutes Jisung and Lix were all cleaned up now and also I noticed how cute jisung looks after getting all those brusies and blood wiped away. I suddenly heard the bell ring then Hyunjin and Felix left the bathroom, Jisung was about to do the same but I stopped him. He looked at me in shock  "Jisung let me stick by your side just in case" "Oh why so sudden" " Because of Yeonjun he hurt you today I dont want him to hurt you again" 

Jisung pov: 

We walked to our class in time for the lesson it was so boring but I luckily had Felix be my side cause if he wasn't here I would be bored as hell without him he is just my best friend since I don't know babies? The bell rang meaning to go home. Felix asked me if he wanted to come over I only nodded. They are rich also so I guess they have a big house but ever since Felix came out to his parents he has been living with Minho from now on. 

When we all got out of the car I followed Felix to his room

When we all got out of the car I followed Felix to his room.  When I came to his room he insisted on trying on one of his many outifts since most of them are skirts I said yes. I then went to the bathroom then tried it on.

 I then went to the bathroom then tried it on

I came back to his room then he squealed. "U have it now to be honest when I wore that it didnt feel like it was my style so you keep" I insisted on no but felix wont take no for and answer. I then ask him when he comes to my house I'll let him try on my outfits . We then went down stairs to eat. We were walking down stairs until I caught Minho staring at me. I then said "Minho hyung me and Felix are going out to eat wanna join us" I meant by going to the mall and eat there. He then said "sure" He also said that he was going to invite Hyunjin over with us as well. I looked at felix and saw a heat of blush on his face.

Authors Note: 

I might as well post 2 chapters or more not daily though so yalls gotta wait for new chapters so stay tuned in for more chapters.

724 words.